Xe.com International Money Transfers

You might get more replies if you state the kind of quantities and frequency of transfers you are interested in, personal finance or making money on trades, the currencies and whether you are interested in the way their system works, the value for money, the customer support etc.

I'm sorry for the confusion. I was looking towards transfer money into Thailand from my account in UK. In terms of the 'rate', it looks similar to most others, when thinking of cash - perhaps some people know better. I have done inter-bank transfers before and in terms of BKK and Kasikorn bank, you get the Telegraphic Transfer rate, which is higher than the cash rate.

I'm trying to assess if there's anything better than Bank transfers because the charges are high. The other thing is that I've been hit with an additional charge by the Thai handling agent. By this I mean, that at one time I got hit with my initiating UK bank and receiving Thai (Kasikorn) as I expected. What I didn't expect was the additional charge by the Thai handling agent. UK bank says on info that it may happen, though there doesn't appear to be anything that triggers it.