Latex Pillows And Mattress At Tesco And Mikes

kuma

There is a company (Russian run?) selling latex pillows and mattresses that has booths at both Tesco's and at Mikes.

HAs anyone bought one of the mattresses? How do you find it?

I have a place here now and the bed is way too hard for me to sleep, so was going to get one of these as a topper, wondering if anyone has any comments

Thx

K

Might go have a look at RG now thanks.

The Tesco booth has King size in 4 thicknesses, 5, 7.5, 10 and 15 cm priced 12999, 15999, 26999 and 30999

Has queen and standard as well, each slightly less expensive, lowest cost is standard size 5 cm for 7999

See how that compares to RG

I bought one from Patex in Southern Thailand. 15cm mattress, designed into 7 zones for different parts of the body, with 2 pillows and delivered for about 25,000 baht. Guaranteed for 12 years also. http://www.patexfoam.com/content/blogcategory/1/4/

At the end of the day it's up to you who you buy it from, but what I will say is that I can't speak highly enough about the latex mattresses, expensive but worth it. It's one of those things that once you buy it, you will say 'why didn't I do it years ago.'

Thanks for the replies and links

I saw the place at Royal Garden tonight, think it is the same company that is at Tesco, but the prices are higher (It is on the beach)

5cm king was 16800

Will check out those links as well.

Cheers

• 9 months later...

This reply may be a bit late for some who are asking but Ive done alot of searching around bangkok the last few weeks re latex mattresses and toppers. The cheapest I have found is at Home Pro Phleon Chit who have a sale on at the moment. It was quite a substantial discount from the retail price (as I asked to have a look at their order form so saw the original prices).

I ended up buying a 3 inch thick latex topper, half King Size (3.5feet I think that is) for 3990bht which is less than half the price of the cheapest I have found elsewhere. Unsure how long the sale lasts but I think it was about 20% off retail so worth looking at. I had to order it as they did not have any in stock so yet to sleep on it.... hoping its the real deal as my delicate back is not coping with the concrete mattress!

Good hunting!