New Italian Restaurant On Soi Yume

aussiechick

Actually lots of people, believe it or not, like to know the air-con status of a resto in Pattaya...a place where the temps are/will be near 100 degrees for the next few months . If there is a proper wood-burning pizza oven in there, you can count on maybe 110 degrees.

That is a hoot about serving breakfast...just not in the morning :) Maybe it's a comment on those that eat such breakfasts don't themselves manage to get out of bed till the afternoon.

I always wondered what 'All day breakfast' meant. Thanks for answering this one! :D

All day breakfast - as long as you don't want it in the morning at err.... breakfast time....

Keep it coming guys - at least this way it stays on the front page and more people read it!

endless image - you are always up and having breakfast at the correct time?

smokie36 - glad to be of service to enlighten you in to the meaning of "all day breakfast" - there are many places here that do all day breakfasts - if you need to know I will start a thread on breakfast times for you all ;P

FarangBuddha - I have never noticed anyone mentioning whether a place is air conditioned or not - but of course it is just another little dig or maybe I am being too touchy?

When I post about a new resto find, I always mention if the place does not have air-conditioning. I feel this is important information in a place as hot as Pattaya/Thailand. With this information (and any other I can provide), people can then make a more informed decision on whether to try the place or not. No digging intended...maybe you are a little sensitive...I recommend you up your DPF lotion to at least DPF-50 to protect yourself when posting on this rough forum :)

Keep it coming guys - at least this way it stays on the front page and more people read it!

endless image - you are always up and having breakfast at the correct time?

smokie36 - glad to be of service to enlighten you in to the meaning of "all day breakfast" - there are many places here that do all day breakfasts - if you need to know I will start a thread on breakfast times for you all ;P

FarangBuddha - I have never noticed anyone mentioning whether a place is air conditioned or not - but of course it is just another little dig or maybe I am being too touchy?

Edited by FarangBuddha

I would love to know a good place for a continental style breakfast with decent hams and cheese etc. Oh and I prefer to eat it at breakfast time if you know what I mean. :)

I would love to know a good place for a continental style breakfast with decent hams and cheese etc. Oh and I prefer to eat it at breakfast time if you know what I mean. :)

O'Gara's at Tara Court...soi 5 Pratumnak

That last bit about doing English breakfasts killed it for me...any Italian resto doing stuff like that can't be taken seriously.

I have to agree with you on this one.

What about Italian breakfast? Don't Italians eat breakfast?

In fact, no, Italians dont eat breakfast as they don't like it. Some eat a full English breakfast as its much better. So it doesnt surprise me to find an Italian restaurant serving an English breakfast. They do exacly the same in Italy.

O'Gara's at Tara Court...soi 5 Pratumnak

Thanks eric. I'll try it next time I'm in Pattaya.

In fact, no, Italians dont eat breakfast as they don't like it. Some eat a full English breakfast as its much better

:)

mmmm italian breakfast, with a real cappuccino, some cornetto (Italian version of french croissant), fresh white bread with butter and jam, some fresh orange juice. This is the Italian breakfast, less heavy than the English but still simple and good.

PS in my restaurants in KPG i serve Italian, American and, as somebody call it, the full Monty English breakfast

Ciao ciao

Edited by angiud