Bus To Mukdahan

monty

I have two friends who need to go to Mukdahan on Monday or Tuesday.

I know where most of the bus stations are in Pattaya, but have no idea if there is a VIP bus direct to Mukdahan.

I do know Roong ruan coach runs one, but it leaves from Ao Udom, which is a rather long way out of town!

Cheers

The bus from North Bus station in Pattaya to Mukdahan is not a non stop service. They maybe stop 100 times. It is a very long ride through Aranapahet(sp). It is a very nice bus that leaves once a day. Do not know the schedule. Have only ridden the MK to PtY route. Do not remember the price but was reasonable.

I would recommend as it is a very scenic ride.

Happy Trails

:)

The bus from North Bus station in Pattaya to Mukdahan is not a non stop service. They maybe stop 100 times. It is a very long ride through Aranapahet(sp). It is a very nice bus that leaves once a day. Do not know the schedule. Have only ridden the MK to PtY route. Do not remember the price but was reasonable.

I would recommend as it is a very scenic ride.

Happy Trails

:)

100 times lol...the last time i used this service they had 3 departures 5am 11.30am 5pm.

And it takes 5 hours to Aranyahpratet and stops just to let people off along the route,great bus.

To Mukdahan you will be looking at 15 hours and around 400 to 500 bt

I think this one is a VIP bus,very comfy....And it does leave from the North Pattaya terminal,maybe it calls at both stations because i am certain it is also the roong ruan company...yellow coaches.

Edited by NADTATIDA1

• 1 year later...