Falang In Thailnd

pett

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 10-12 "Jack-Coke"'s, I'm a legend (in my own mind), at least until I hit the floor !

My mind has gone after after 10-12 "Jack-Coke"'s, consider yourself lucky you still have a mind

Even if they are doubles, that ain't even a bottle!

Must be Aussies or English :o

will as i understand that there’s not only jobless and cheap education falang are in this web sit , i nearly believe that , you have gay and sucker and sex broker as well . chuchok iam sure your grand father do this mistake same time .. or may you lern this from your father , . and your mama pass she is time with you nightly .

will as i understand that  there’s not only jobless and cheap education falang are in this web sit , i nearly believe that , you have gay and sucker and sex broker as well . chuchok iam sure  your grand father do this mistake same time .. or may you lern this from your father , . and  your mama pass she is time with you nightly .

That's just beautiful pett (sniff sniff...)

Pett, are you in the hospital on Chaeng Wattana Road?

I didn't know they had internet.

Some very interesting people in there.

Nice thread, thanks for your contribution. :o

Not quite sure what the main topic of this thread is.

I know some Thai people who are rejects from Thailand who live in the UK.

I know many farnang in Thailand who are rejects from their own country.

Some would say, like myself, that I rejected my country. This would therefore mean that my country rejected me too.

Who gives a toss. I am here now and I gave up trying to put other people down to make myself look better years ago.

I think Pett may be a Psychiatrist.

Edited by Neeranam

chang watana may be have no hospital for a mental and sick like your self , iam sure you can kep your sister and other your sexy family memeber in your home and we will call you lady home papa san . may you gain few bhat in this way .

will as i understand that  there’s not only jobless and cheap education falang are in this web sit , i nearly believe that , you have gay and sucker and sex broker as well . chuchok iam sure  your grand father do this mistake same time .. or may you lern this from your father , . and  your mama pass she is time with you nightly .

Flaming and abuse of members is not part of the way we want this site to operate. Have a week off and see if you can improve yourself.

chang watana may be have no hospital for a mental and sick like your self , iam sure you can kep your sister and other your sexy family memeber in your home and we will call you lady home papa san . may you gain few bhat in this way .

I don't like you any more Pett. :o

Have a good life!

Definitely angry about something.

He does make some interesting points though.

Many postings on the forum are about ,Weirdos,Perverts and Depraved English teachers!!! :o:D

One thing seems clear to me; there are definitely more masochists here than there are Falang rejects. :o This troll is well-fed!

While all these sniping and flaming is interesting enough for me to follow all 8 pages, I wonder... at which point do the mods step in ? In what way is this thread more "deserving" than bargirl topics or abortion topics?

I have no idea just <deleted> you are trying to say, but it certainly doesn't sound very kind to chuchok.

May the Lord Buddha have mercy on your soul...

Flaming and abuse of members is not part of the way we want this site to operate. Have a week off and see if you can improve yourself.

the jibe about you not being gay, but the guys you sleep with are, was just a bit of a laugh :o - oh I am still posting, so I must not be suspended :D:D