R A I N. Did You Get Any Today?

GungaDin

BKK downtown, heavy pouring on commuters and a long red caravan of pickups and trucks.

They always bring rain with them.

Yep, I picked a great day to visit the Indian embassy and VFS to apply for a visa,

Sukhumvit was crazy, Interesting to see several farangs wearing redshirts and facemasks chanting "Abhisit ok bye"

There was a thundering in the distance last night,but nothing came from it,here in Koh Chang we need rain soon.

The reservoirs are almost empty,the water from the tap is yellowish like never before,i'm dangerously close to environmental panic :)

• 2 weeks later...

In Korat it started raining around 4:00 am and rained fairly steady at my house all through the morning. The official rain tally for Korat is 45mm through 10:00 am but I'm guessing we got slightly more than that as we have had a few more moderate showers over the last 3 hours. Just in a nick of time as I had the sprinklers on all day yesterday. Let's hope this is the beginning of a trend. :)

Tipped it down for about 30 mins in Ratchaburi- unhappily my car broke down ten minutes before, so there I was standing watching a mechanic tinkering, up to my ankles in water, thoroughly pissed on wet. Couldn't fix the car either. Oh Joy. :)

Living in the southern tip of Phuket, I've seen no rain for at least a couple of months.

My garden and I are desperate for rain.

why dont u water it??

No rain near the the airport in bkk for once month..but that rain one month ago lasted for 2 hours and was heavy, flooded my area and cut the power also knocked a few small trees down..it was exciting i want some of that again :)

• 3 weeks later...