The Siamese Kiss

alohatiger

It's been described as a nose to body sniffing to me.

Does it have the same significance as our kiss?

My guess it's to signal total acceptance. I think it means. "I want to inhale your essence."

I think to be used sparingly, meaningfully.

The Western kiss is different and casual.

The French kiss people every day on the cheeks with total strangers.

*How to properly execute the Siamese Kiss?*

under what circumstances? It's probably a very private thing.

Interesting ..

Usually the only time my wife smells me is when my rear end lets rip!! Apparently then Im a pig????????

YES, l will second that. :)

OINK!! hey she aint so "innocent" herself yet follows up her discrepencies with "I smell roses" :D

Usually the only time my wife smells me is when my rear end lets rip!! Apparently then Im a pig????????

YABAAA,

I can pretty much confirm that you are always a pig :D:D

Oh Bugger!!!! oink oink oink wheres me trough? :):D

I've been the recipient of a few "sniff kisses". Never fully understood the concept myself, but I have to admit it was nice. The "kisser" would also kiss me on the lips, but it seemed more natural for her when she would do the "sniff" on my cheek or neck. The smile on her face was the indicator that it was what she enjoyed to do, so I always obliged.

:)

If you like it, do it. If you don't like it, don't do it. In general, I have found Thai women to be lousy kissers (western style). I have found one good one in 5 years. Some will not kiss at all, in the manner which I have been accustomed in my younger days.

If you like it, do it. If you don't like it, don't do it. In general, I have found Thai women to be lousy kissers (western style). I have found one good one in 5 years. Some will not kiss at all, in the manner which I have been accustomed in my younger days.

it could be a matter of brushing your teeth more regularly :)

That is hardly the problem. I seldom smoke or drink. Generally, they (the women) are not big on oral stuff, unless we are talking bar girls. Love or lack thereof also has something to do with it. As I said, I had one good one and I would give her a 5 star rating. However, she went & got herself pregnant by her Thai BF, after which he ditched her. Sadly, my ardor fro her is not the same. My current said once she only kisses women. I never got an explanation as to what precisely that meant.

Teeth???? what teeth!!! :D:D

That is hardly the problem. I seldom smoke or drink. Generally, they (the women) are not big on oral stuff, unless we are talking bar girls. Love or lack thereof also has something to do with it. As I said, I had one good one and I would give her a 5 star rating. However, she went & got herself pregnant by her Thai BF, after which he ditched her. Sadly, my ardor fro her is not the same. My current said once she only kisses women. I never got an explanation as to what precisely that meant.

I think some investigative journalism is most definitely required here?? :)