Htc Hd2 Price?

Cheops

Does anybody have any insight of what the price for the HTC HD2 will going to do?

In US going to be 450$, but here still about 27kbaht? That's almost double the US price!

So, will the price go down here in Thailand? For 450$ for sure the HTC HD2 is the phone to get at this moment!

Think it's a Windows phone?

If so then I read it wont support Windows 7, so you'll be stuck with Windows 6.

Personally I favour Android, and very happy with HTC Nexus One. I think the HTC Desire is going to be a super phone, and would be the one I'd go for if not for the N1.

Hi RedCardinal,

yep, it's a winmo phone, but the HD2 is very fast and smooth combined with a very good skin by HTC! This phone has simply the best available hardware spec at this moment. I'm aware that WP7 will not be supported, but to be honest, the time that WP7 will be released, there will be (according many rumors) a HD3 or other good spec-ed HTC phone which for sure either supports Android or WP7. So at this moment, the HD2 is really a superphone. I know that the Desire will be nice as well, but still won't beat the specs of the HD2.

Anyway, if the HD2 will go down in price I will for sure pick one up.

Hi

My friend have an HTC HD2, dam_n its nice and so quick compared to my iphone, have heard it will come with android, look like i need to change phone again,,,,,, nice

Ohh and use it as router for your laptop, also have 5mb camera with flash, check it out on youtube

Hi

My friend have an HTC HD2, dam_n its nice and so quick compared to my iphone, have heard it will come with android, look like i need to change phone again,,,,,, nice

Ohh and use it as router for your laptop, also have 5mb camera with flash, check it out on youtube

I was looking to buy a HD2, BUT NOW I see my next phone which was announced today: The HTC Evo!!!!!!

WOW, basicly a pimped HD2!! Running Android 2.1, HDMI out, 8Mpixel cam + 1.3Mpixel frontfacing cam and the list goes on and on and on!!!

The HTC Evo via Engadget