Ben 10 Alien Force (clothing)

swain

Its amazing but it seems that Ben 10 clothing is on every kid I see these days. My daughter too.. she is two years 9 months old and she is done with Donald Duck and only wants Ben 10. Which is strange to say the least as she is afraid of the TV show (doesn't like the monsters). The bright colors and the fact that she has so many friends that are wearing them seems to be enough. At 700-1000 baht for some of these shirts and pants its an expensive clothing line, unlike Donald Duck which is knocked off everywhere so you can get some inexpensive versions.

Hi there. Oh yes, I feel for you but I am glad I can share some news. My 2 1/2 year old is crazy about Ben 10 and refers to himself as Ben 10. Just by luck, we parked our Car at Lotus On Nut yesterday and my wifey spoted a shop (outside, close to BTS) selling all kinda kids clothes. There it was......a Ben 10 Jump suit with a cap (kinda like these Spiderman outfits if you know what I mean).It was 500 THB.

If you want I can fetch one for you, as we work close by, otherwise hop on the skytrain.

tesco. shirt and shorts 199 baht. decent material too, not that horrible, shiny, itchy stuff. i wouldn't normally endorse clothes from tesco but as my daughter is not even 3 yet i don't see the point in spending 1000's on stuff she'll only wear for a short time...