Motorbike Rental

afx

Does anyone know a reputable motorbike rental place ?

I have my own nuovo 135 that I'm happy with and going to keep, but want something with much better suspension as recovering from spine surgery.

So looking to rent a dual purpose bike (road legal dirt bike) for a month or so. Something like the new kwak D-Tracker 250 or similar. Or maybe I should be sensible and rent a car ;-).

thanks.

i think the last thing you should do is ride a bike , its not only the jarring from bumps in the road , its also the twist on your back , get a car for a while mate ...... not worth the risk ...bikes will always be there but useless if your back is buggered ..

Good luck

Cheers CdM

i think the last thing you should do is ride a bike , its not only the jarring from bumps in the road , its also the twist on your back , get a car for a while mate ...... not worth the risk ...bikes will always be there but useless if your back is buggered ..

Good luck

Cheers CdM

You're proably right, any recommended car rental places welcome too ;-)

depends where you are , i always use P and D in Rawai but heaps around just shop for a good price , you may get a good price as the high season ends ..

Cheers

depends where you are , i always use P and D in Rawai but heaps around just shop for a good price , you may get a good price as the high season ends ..

Cheers

I'm in chalong, thanks I'll have a look in P and D.

Would still like to know if anyone knows where I could rent a decent on / off road bike.