Soliciting For Other Forums

TM:        "Teacher, I saw Nigel McScrotum smoking behind the bike sheds"

Teacher: "Thank you Thomas, you may sit at the front of the class"

:D:D:D:D

I bet TM was the teachers pet. :D:D

TM was the teacher, Jock - the one you loved to hate.

:D:D

Story of your life. Eh! :o:D

Just wondering if there is a procedure for dealing with unwanted soliciting for other forums via PMs, apart from putting the poster on my personal ban list?

Obviously a no no but for goodness sakes, don't let that hold you back from sharing your unique Frasier meets Niles style of posting...elsewhere :o:D

(meant in good fun Tom;) :D:D

Edited by bahtandsold

Just wondering if there is a procedure for dealing with unwanted soliciting for other forums via PMs, apart from putting the poster on my personal ban list?

Obviously a no no but for goodness sakes, don't let that hold you back from sharing your unique Frasier meets Niles style of posting...elsewhere :o:D

(meant in good fun Tom;) :D

(this was supposed to be a snappy reply to Jockstar, but in between pouring drinks I forgot to click on the correct button - there is a lesson somewhere in this - anyway I'm sending it now as a sort of catch all – and also because it is a fortunate truth - plus proof that my hands have now regained their surgeon like steadiness - who am I kidding?)

Immune to it all, Jock - the first condition of a decent education.

(meant in good fun Tom;) :D

(this was supposed to be a snappy reply to Jockstar, but in between pouring drinks I forgot to click on the correct button - there is a lesson somewhere in this - anyway I'm sending it now as a sort of catch all – and also because it is a fortunate truth - plus proof that my hands have now regained their surgeon like steadiness - who am I kidding?)

That went completely over my head Tom (as usual with most of your posts;) :D

but then, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :D

All I heard you say was: "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs, they're callin again"... :D :D

Edited by bahtandsold

You lot will be sorry to lose him - so show some respect. Didn't you know he types in every letter in his posts using his nose (due to the restraints).

(The forum at penninesmorrisdancers.com is all the poorer due to his loyalty to us.)

This must be one of the contenders for funniest thread in ages...

:D tossed eggs and scrambled salad then... :D

I really shouldn´t but...

:o:D:D

Edited by kayo

You lot will be sorry to lose him - so show some respect. Didn't you know he types in every letter in his posts using his nose (due to the restraints).

(The forum at penninesmorrisdancers.com is all the poorer due to his loyalty to us.)

Yes, sadly missed by all of us here in the Pennines ....... clippety clop. clippety clop :o

Obviously a no no but for goodness sakes, don't let that hold you back from sharing your unique Frasier meets Niles style of posting...elsewhere

(meant in good fun Tom;)

That went completely over my head Tom (as usual with most of your posts;) :D

but then, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :D

All I heard you say was: "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs, they're callin again"... :o:D

Same!

All I heard you say was: "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs, they're callin again"...  :D :D

Hit me, all you will, with your sticks and stones - break my bones - but DO NOT insult my nurse!

Eh? :D