Wearing Football Shirts In Public

Wentworth

I see Thais wearing English Premier League shirts and some others eg Spanish and even German.

It's more then likely that their girlfriend "acquired" the shirt from some customer then passed it on to Somchai waiting at home, who, to be honest, has got bugger all else to wear.

What football team please Mr new member ?

im clearly a sexist by nature and a fatist (if there is such a thing) which is why i think like this.

Judging by earlier comments on another thread concerning the BNP and Enoch Powell, discrimination is obviously something of a hobby for you. :)

Football Shirts are for Children, Children who still have dreams of playing Football one day for the Club who's Shirt their wearing because Children can dream of that..

Any grown Man wearing one outside of playing Football should be hung, drawn & quartered & if they have one with a name & number on the back, they should be castrated also..

Why ??

If i need to explain it, then the same shoudl happen to you.

Having said that though, any Man i see in a Football Shirt i would class as extremely non offensive but wouldnt' dream of getting into a conversation about Football with him because there is an extremely strong likelihood that he is a complete & utter Lemon..

didn't we have a thread like this a while back? and the conclusion was that grown men who wear replica shirts when not actually at the match are huge balls of insecurity with a desperate need to be loved and feel a part of something?

this is outside of the fact that they're overpriced tat, uncomfortable to wear particularly in a hot climate and give you jogger's nipple.

What about the English,

Lets hear it for Englands representative, a smashing lass hailing from Liverpool,

post-39258-1269099652_thumb.jpg

ah come on now, that's not fair. little bit of respect for mrs moyes please, she has a hel_l of a time.

I always wondered why the wife had an assortment of 300 football shirts :D , have to check if there's an Arse and Scammers one there, could be grounds for a divorce :) .

haha nice one. Set her up an eBay account selling Retro Football Shirts, big market for that, you've got the stock, you'll make a mint!

West Ham. Used to stand in the old South Bank, John Lyle days (the good ole days).

Edited by TerraceCasual

I always wondered why the wife had an assortment of 300 football shirts :D , have to check if there's an Arse and Scammers one there, could be grounds for a divorce :) .

haha nice one. Set her up an eBay account selling Retro Football Shirts, big market for that, you've got the stock, you'll make a mint!

West Ham. Used to stand in the old South Bank, John Lyle days (the good ole days).

..and you are most welcome to join Messrs Singh and Imola to offer any scammer input on the Tottenham thread as i know you lot are following our season with deep concern :D

im clearly a sexist by nature and a fatist (if there is such a thing) which is why i think like this.

Judging by earlier comments on another thread concerning the BNP and Enoch Powell, discrimination is obviously something of a hobby for you. :)

Enoch Powell has been proven to be correct in his rivers of blood speech (this is a fact) if you wish to debate this elsewhere let me know ... and without question mass immigration has been dreadful for Britain most noteably the working classes so if this makes me a racist aswell as fattist and sexist then jobs a good'en ... how you people who've voted Labour or Tory in the past can claim the higher moral ground is beyond me.

Edited by whichschool

Enoch Powell has been proven to be correct in his rivers of blood speech (this is a fact) if you wish to debate this elsewhere let me know ... and without question mass immigration has been dreadful for Britain most noteably the working classes so if this makes me a racist aswell as fattist and sexist then jobs a good'en ... how you people who've voted Labour or Tory in the past can claim the higher moral ground is beyond me.

Regardless of racial connotations, its the swelling non-working class which pisses me off. :)

I thought the topic was Football Shirts !

I'm already guilty of taking this thread off-topic so i'll resist the temptation to respond to this, as great as it is.

(great being my temptation, not your response :D )

Edited by rixalex

..and you are most welcome to join Messrs Singh and Imola to offer any scammer input on the Tottenham thread as i know you lot are following our season with deep concern :D

really not what you wou ld consider . deep concern: carmine,

more , sorta havin a lauagh at mugs like yersel beleivin in a k%%arnt called redknapp. ,

each to there own---------?

Ok its the swelling non-working class football shirt wearers which piss me off even more. :)

Why are you picking on us senior citizens Stevie ?

Some of us like our pyjama bottoms, moth-eaten slippers,our Bobby Charlton shirt, flat hat & rattle.

Now where's me thermos & hot water bottle ?

it's not a 'fact', it's an opinion held by narrow-minded right wing bigots. powell was a cun_t.

anyhow, back to the football shirts.

leungken, got no problem with club colour pyjamas, what a man chooses to do in the sanctity of his own bedroom is his own business. wearing them to the match might get you a bit of <deleted> though.

it's not a 'fact', it's an opinion held by narrow-minded right wing bigots. powell was a cun_t.

anyhow, back to the football shirts.

leungken, got no problem with club colour pyjamas, what a man chooses to do in the sanctity of his own bedroom is his own business. wearing them to the match might get you a bit of <deleted> though.

Its a fact 7/7 is just one small example, but deny it if you wish and name call others to make you feel intelligent and correct.

I'm already guilty of taking this thread off-topic so i'll resist the temptation to respond to this, as great as it is.

(great being my temptation, not your response :D )

I wasnt trying to offer a great reply just a simple one .... but well done at resisting the temptation to respond, you done a fantastic job of that well up until the point you responded, youre full of self awareness.

I wasnt trying to offer a great reply just a simple one .... but well done at resisting the temptation to respond, you done a fantastic job of that well up until the point you responded, youre full of self awareness.

:) So if someone says "no comment" i take it you construe that as having made a comment.

:) So if someone says "no comment" i take it you construe that as having made a comment.

Rivalex im picturing you as one of them blokes who during the week wears his Man United away shirt for knocking about in ..... then come the weekend you'll proudly sport your freshly washed perfectly ironed Man United home shirt that you wear for best! :D

Football Shirts are for Children, Children who still have dreams of playing Football one day for the Club who's Shirt their wearing because Children can dream of that..

Any grown Man wearing one outside of playing Football should be hung, drawn & quartered & if they have one with a name & number on the back, they should be castrated also..

If you hang, draw and quarter someone it's too late to then castrate them. The jewels have already gone...

Rivalex im picturing you as one of them blokes who during the week wears his Man United away shirt for knocking about in ..... then come the weekend you'll proudly sport your freshly washed perfectly ironed Man United home shirt that you wear for best! :D

With the tags still attached to prove it aint fake. :)

If you hang, draw and quarter someone it's too late to then castrate them. The jewels have already gone...

Please post a youtube link to back up your assertion. :)

The drawing process consists of opening you up whilst still alive and 'drawing' your insides out. After that the nuts get the chop.

The drawing process consists of opening you up whilst still alive and 'drawing' your insides out. After that the nuts get the chop.

Quartered? :D Sorry I know its off topic but I did see a guy get 'drawn' outside a pub in Eccles once. Yeah he was wearing a United shirt. He lived to tell the tale tho luckily.

Edited by smokie36

Quartered? :D Sorry I know its off topic but I did see a guy get 'drawn' outside a pub in Eccles once. Yeah he was wearing a United shirt. He lived to tell the tale tho luckily.

Quartered is where they chop you up into 4 bits and scatter your body to the 4 corners of the land.

Rivalex im picturing you as one of them blokes who during the week wears his Man United away shirt for knocking about in ..... then come the weekend you'll proudly sport your freshly washed perfectly ironed Man United home shirt that you wear for best! :)

Well i'm sure Rivalex is feeling suitably insulted by your witty riposte.

• 2 weeks later...