Anyone Local Have An Xbox They Can Sell Me?

anothertorres

i have a dying buffalo whose last wish is to play Rock Band one more time. he's going to die this morning and i need to buy an xbox360.

so seriously.... do you have an XBOX you are no longer using? i will pay you a fair price and you will have foldin' money by noon! can anyone help me out? i do need it this morning and i will come get it from you now. i'd really prefer an NTSC version, but will take a PAL version with games.

and to the Admins, i apologize for posting this here but, i am trying to do a big favor for a little boy and before i try scouring the scum of Tukcom, i'd love to give some good money to a local bloke.

thanks in advance!

I would take a wild guess and say he is not to far from Pattaya

or maybe even *in* Pattaya. and as i mentioned in my post, i'd do the pick up.

Here is your oringinal post

i have a dying buffalo whose last wish is to play Rock Band one more time. he's going to die this morning and i need to buy an xbox360.

so seriously.... do you have an XBOX you are no longer using? i will pay you a fair price and you will have foldin' money by noon! can anyone help me out? i do need it this morning and i will come get it from you now. i'd really prefer an NTSC version, but will take a PAL version with games.

and to the Admins, i apologize for posting this here but, i am trying to do a big favor for a little boy and before i try scouring the scum of Tukcom, i'd love to give some good money to a local bloke.

thanks in advance!

It doesn't say you are in Pattaya. It does mention TukCom but doesn't mention which TukCom!

Edited by BWPattaya