Affiliate Hotel Booking

Does anyone out there have experience with using any of the affiliate hotel bookings on their website?

I have been using R24 for a few years now and have sent a lot of clients through to their site yet have never earned a penny. Obviously, it could be that no-one is booking but I never know for sure?

What other good companies are out there, I have just found one other called Agoda, any experience here anyone?

Cheers

Nick

I don't know if this applies to all hotels, but I have spoken to several managers at several properties and they said Agoda and Latestays get the best rates for their properties. I generally use Latestays but also do a perfunctory check against other sites and have yet to find lower rates elsewhere.

The affiliate game is getting saturated with people who know how to manipulate cookies in their favor. Unless a company is aware of these tactics and actually care about doing anything about it....the game is over.

its getting harder and harder to stay in the affiliate game if your white hat.

My soon to be ex boss doesn't care enough to do anything about black hat affiliate fee grabbers.

The affiliate game is getting saturated with people who know how to manipulate cookies in their favor. Unless a company is aware of these tactics and actually care about doing anything about it....the game is over.

its getting harder and harder to stay in the affiliate game if your white hat.

My soon to be ex boss doesn't care enough to do anything about black hat affiliate fee grabbers.

Apologies, but what does "white hat" mean?

Thanks!

honest marketing without using any tricks.

to be a profitable affiliate find yourself a new niche market. Don't even waste your time trying to get into an established market. Content is king and there are people that have been uploading content years before you even knew what an affiliate was.

with affiliate marketing in saturated industries, its blackhat or nothing.

learn what goes on with a cookie and how people manipulate them.