Forum Spammers Beware

george

Forum Spammers beware:

Addition to current Forum Guidelines:

Members spamming other forum members via PM or emails will be banned and reported to their ISP's and to Spamcop. We will also take legal action against spamming site owners, make reporting to their hosting company and upstreams providers. Be warned!

The full Forum Guidelines is published and updated here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

Should you receive spam from another member, please report urgently to

abuse[at]thaivisa.com so we can take swift legal and administrative actions.

Thanks!

/Admin

Definition of spam:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en...e&q=define:Spam

Stroll sent me a PM regarding another forum a few months ago. I hate to be a dobber :o , but I though it was out of order.

If its any small consolation George, the handfull of posters are nearly all moderators - thats the only way they can keep any member base - promote everyone! :D

Forum Spammers beware:

Addition to current Forum Guidelines:

Members spamming other forum members via PM or emails will be banned and reported to their ISP's and to Spamcop. We will also take legal action against spamming site owners, make reporting to their hosting company and upstreams providers. Be warned!

The full Forum Guidelines is published and updated here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

Should you receive spam from another member, please report urgently to

abuse[at]thaivisa.com so we can take swift legal and administrative actions.

Thanks!

/Admin

Definition of spam:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en...e&q=define:Spam

"We will also take legal action against spamming site owners, make reporting to their hosting company and upstreams providers"

LOL !! - Get real guys - you really going to take legal action against Russian & Chinese spam gangs now are you ?

Methinks you take yourselves a little too seriously - it's just a web site....

This has nothing to do with Georges dislike of spammers or concern for the members who get it but more for his concern for competition contacting his membership base.

As Pedro says "get real" you will not shut down anyone with a website based outside of Thailand and if you do its a 20 minute process to re-locate.

Lets face it George evolve or dissapear, I see the latter happening slowly but surely myself, you appear to have limited skills and there are others out there who will soon take away your business when u are not paying attention.

This has nothing to do with Georges dislike of spammers or concern for the members who get it but more for his concern for competition contacting his membership base.

As Pedro says "get real" you will not shut down anyone with a website based outside of Thailand and if you do its a 20 minute process to re-locate.

Lets face it George evolve or dissapear, I see the latter happening slowly but surely myself, you appear to have limited skills and there are others out there who will soon take away your business when u are not paying attention.

Be careful....

our lawyers are quite good at this type of abuse

I think I want to be Georges lawyer - you send the spam & I'll charge the legal fees, OK ?

arent all those google topic related ads at the top of the page a kind of spam ??

Um, no they are put there voluntarily, spam is unsolicited. Fourbaht, if you feel we're cramping your style, be my guest and go elsewhere. It seems that its always those with absolutly zero investment that whine the loudest about how those who invest the time and money make decisions.

I think the point has been made, this topic is closed.

cv

arent all those google topic related ads at the top of the page a kind of spam ??

Um, no they are put there voluntarily, spam is unsolicited. Fourbaht, if you feel we're cramping your style, be my guest and go elsewhere. It seems that its always those with absolutly zero investment that whine the loudest about how those who invest the time and money make decisions.

I think the point has been made, this topic is closed.

cv

Agreed :o Nothing in life is really free.