Quick Advice Needed

Hello everyone, i haven't been keeping up to date with the visa changes and now seem to have a bit of a problem. I am a 36 year old from the UK and will be ariving in Bangkok on the 2nd of april, i plan to stay for 2 months and was going to do one ' visa run ', now it seems they only give 15 days at an overland boarder, it's not possible to send my passport away as i have to travel before Thailand..What are my options? Thanks, Mike.

Look up the Hull consulate on line download the forms for a tourist visa I think its the 60 days one , if you pay by credit card and send by reg post, you should have your passport and visa back within 48 hours. depending where you live there are other consulates

you might find closer to home. you have the option of getting your tourist visa in person for a small extra fee.

here is the link

hull

Or when you are in Thailand you could fly out somewhere just before your last date of your 30 day visa and fly in again and get another 30 days its only land boarders that issue 15 days.

hope it helps and im sure you will get some more advice and other options soon

colino

Edited by colino

make an appointment at hull and they will issue there and then, very quick very friendly, they charge £10.00 extra for the same day service. are tourist visa still free???? if so hull charge an admin fee as well as the £10.00