Msn Messenger Issue

bazmlb

As Supernova said you can "appear offline". But having said that, MSN have had major problems the last couple of days, people are constantly connecting/disconnecting. Must be some sort of server problems.

Same here about appearing offline - also the webcam is extremly hit and miss - but it has been for a long time.I think that is more due to the efficiency of the net in Thailand.

I'm chatting with my wife now... She is logged in as Online, while appearing Offline to me.

It appears there is some issue.

She appeared offline to you cos she was busy chatting to me at the time and trying to hide from you <grins>.

JOKING! :)

I had the same problem last night , my contact was definetly on line available because we where speaking to each other , but he showed as off line on my msn so we could not use the web Cam, i have checked same contact today and now it is ok , must have been a blip in the msn system yesterday!

Hi :)

Same issue here - chatting with two friends right now, both appear "offline" even though i got notice when they actually signed in - which does not happen if someone signs in as "appear offline". And i'm using aMSN (Linux version) so the issue is not with the Live Messenger application but with MSN's servers.

Kind regards.....

Thanh