Pattaya Building Regulations

Sommaz

I visited a friend in Pattaya Heights Condo (off Pratumnak Rd) the other day and couldn't help but notice a new condo that they're building next door to it. He's only just got back himself from an extended stay in Australia and was a bit peed off when he got here to see it.

post-65276-1269339905_thumb.jpg

Daft question #1: are there any regulations that state how close they can build next to another building here?

Daft question #2: is it worth him making a complaint? or should he just get on with drinking his Beer Chang and try to forget about it?

Thanks

I think he should go with daft question #2 and have a few beer Chang’s and forget about complaining

Complaining did nothing for those poor souls when View Talay whatever number it is was thrown up blocking their sea view apartments which they paid an arm and a leg for.

Building regulations are sealed in a brown envelope and delivered under the table and 'wall touching wall' costs a bit more.

I think he should go with daft question #2 and have a few beer Chang’s and forget about complaining

Complaining did nothing for those poor souls when View Talay whatever number it is was thrown up blocking their sea view apartments which they paid an arm and a leg for.

Building regulations are sealed in a brown envelope and delivered under the table and 'wall touching wall' costs a bit more.

Have to agree, Well apart from the Chang, He needs to change beer as I've heard it makes you believe you can fly

Oh and the first part of number 2 is definitely the daftest question

:)

Tell your friend to sell and buy a Unit in View Talay 3. There must be tons of them on the market as the Building looks empty all the time.

And yes, there are Building Regualtions.

But they're just like all other laws and regulations, they can be ignored with the right incentives.