Custom Goldsmith In Pattaya Area?

Stricken

I have a 14K gold bracelet I need cut, then sized and re-soldered with 14K gold, does anyone in here know of a real goldsmith who does good fast service, not just a gold shop, but a craftsman in custom gold work. Directions and or phone number would be great !! :)

Would appreciate any replies-

Edited by Stricken

A similar request came up before, and a goldshop/repair place was mentioned in the Soi after Soi Hollywood or barber street, off South Pattaya Road. If I remember the shop had a red coloured front, but ask the neighbours, they will know I guess. Hope that helps. :)

Chances are you're looking at going to a jewellery shop, as gold shops here tend to sell 'real' gold (23K / 96.5%). 14K gold however is found in jewellery stores as you can't set stones in the soft stuff.

Thanks I know this, I'm not looking for something to buy, but have something worked on, a real custom goldsmith. :)

A similar request came up before, and a goldshop/repair place was mentioned in the Soi after Soi Hollywood or barber street, off South Pattaya Road. If I remember the shop had a red coloured front, but ask the neighbours, they will know I guess. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks not sure where these soi's are, I will be comming over from Hua Hin, where I know thery do not have anyone in this town to work with gold, 10K, 14K, or 18K.

Sorry Stricken, I don't know how to post Google maps or even any type of map for that matter, that would show you more clearly. But Pattaya is a small town, just one South Pattaya Road, next main is 2nd Road. Landmark is Tuk-Com, Soi Day-Night further down is Soi Hollywood, next left is the Soi where goldsmith is located, all within a few hundred metres, lots of food sellers on that strip. Good Luck again. :)