Thankyou Sheryl

sleepyjohn

:):D

Thanks guys. Embarassing but nice to hear especially since like all Mods I get my share of hate mail.

SleepyJohn, glad that all worked out for you.

While we are at it let's also give thanks to FBN for sharing Moderator duties here on the forum, I would not be able to handle it solo.

He's been out for while due to some medical problems of his own but is back on his feet (or at least on his computer!) now to my relief.

Thanks guys. Embarassing but nice to hear especially since like all Mods I get my share of hate mail.

While we are at it let's also give thanks to FBN for sharing Moderator duties here on the forum, I would not be able to handle it solo.

He's been out for while due to some medical problems of his own but is back on his feet (or at least on his computer!) now to my relief.

Hate mail....Obviously these people need more than medical help,nice to here somebody giving there time and experience for the benefit of others in times of need :D

YOU get hate mail, just let us all know from where and we'll send the boys round, then you can advise on suitable treatment afterwards, unbelievable.

Kind, helpful, qualified Nurse, and a babe ...a babe who is a nurse! Watch out Sheryl..the guys on the forum are gonna be popping up saying they are feeling unwell and in need of your attention. :)

Kind, helpful, qualified Nurse, and a babe ...a babe who is a nurse! Watch out Sheryl..the guys on the forum are gonna be popping up saying they are feeling unwell and in need of your attention. :)

can I be the first in the Que?

(agreed, she's a great benefit to this forum

and a babe too, fantastic :D )

sheryl, you are a champ, you helped a dear friend of mine on the thread, when neverdie logic couldnt reach him. Thankyou.

ps: im getting sexy images of a naughty nurse in full half uniform

Edited by neverdie