Tv Avators, Rate Them According To Your Preference

cognos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After member report, questionable posts containing avatars previously removed from Thai Visa, and others containing nudity deleted.

Im confused...a still image of a guy in his underwear is unacceptable, but an animated girl with partially exposed breasts is ok? :)

Sorry soundman, im not actually questioning the moderation, just want to understand why some members would report my image but why the breast girl one isnt considered questionable.

I suppose because we felt jealous of the handsome chaps, but the lady shown can't hold a candle to your good self

SC

I suppose because we felt jealous of the handsome chaps, but the lady shown can't hold a candle to your good self

SC

You charmer! Im sure Seonai would have been charmed by you too, not to worry SC. :)

It didn't take long before the moralists hit this thread all 'questenable' pics was removed... *sigh*

I for one wouldn't care if someone had a halfnaked guy or two guys kissing as an avatar, it would not make me gay to see it. So I don't know what the problem is...but a lot of people always have opinions on what others should look like, watch or do.

Edited by TAWP

Sorry! I just got my first deleted post. I didn't want to offend anyone, I only referenced the pictures in post 29 and post 33 (which are still here, and not nudity) to let Moonrakers know he found the correct avatar, and to say that that one and the one that Slip posted were my favourites. Sorry if I offended. :)

Sorry! I just got my first deleted post. I didn't want to offend anyone, I only referenced the pictures in post (which are still here, and not nudity) to let Moonrakers know he found the correct avatar, and to say that that one and the one that Slip posted were my favourites. Sorry if I offended. :)

When the world begins to realise that nobody can possibly offend anybody else, it will be a much better place in which to live. To be offended is a choice that the "self offended" person chooses. Afterall, nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head & saying, "You will think as I instruct you to do so".

Edited by elkangorito

Actually eek's pictures were quite harmless indeed and that girl looks like 16 max.

Her name's Tian <deleted>-Zhen, also known as Hebe Tien. She's in a Taiwanese pop group called S.H.E. She'll be 27 in a few days, but don't know her age in that avatar.

0405290848259534tf.jpg

http://s-h-e.heavenforum.com/photos-f6/-hebe--t31.htm

Don't you guys know anything? :)

:D

Actually eek's pictures were quite harmless indeed and that girl looks like 16 max.

Her name's Tian <deleted>-Zhen, also known as Hebe Tien. She's in a Taiwanese pop group called S.H.E. She'll be 27 in a few days, but don't know her age in that avatar.

0405290848259534tf.jpg

Do You Know Her Phone Number?

You people are obsessed with women! Do you all wear spiked gloves that can't be removed or have none of you ever "done it" with a woman before? Please have your hormone levels checked. :D

In the meantime, here is my previous avatar with which certain people decided to offend themselves: :)

<objectionable avatar removed>

Sorry, it wasn't Homer...I forgot.

You people are obsessed with women! Do you all wear spiked gloves that can't be removed or have none of you ever "done it" with a woman before? Please have your hormone levels checked. :D

In the meantime, here is my previous avatar with which certain people decided to offend themselves: :)

Sorry, it wasn't Homer...I forgot.

I'm offended on behalf of Homer Simpson...

SC

I am not sure about favourite, (well, that lovely smiling Asian lass is hard to beat) but most memorable for me are SBK, Boo, Eek, Winnie The Kwai and... Peace Blondie - maybe, like one member said, it's because I associate these avatars with rational and interesting comments ... sorry Peace Blondie, I used to think you were a CBR riding chick for ages :-)

Nothing wrong with that guess :D

must be my very dry British humour :)

Her name's Tian &lt;deleted&gt;-Zhen, also known as Hebe Tien. She's in a Taiwanese pop group called S.H.E. She'll be 27 in a few days, but don't know her age in that avatar.

0405290848259534tf.jpg

that is so T I D Y! :D

Your avatar is one of my faves.

Laughed my ass off the first time I saw it.

I am still amazed that somebody complained about elkangorito's Homer Simpson's butt avatar.

Originally by Farangsay I believe, Totsters image of Zinadane's head butt was a a classic

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

How about this one? It was from a Thai forum.

looks like she's trying to throw up, Na don't like her, looks well evil

probably got a knife in her knickers

:)

I think you're being funny, but you do know what she's saying, right?

I hate to admit it, but I don't.  What is she saying?

I think you're being funny, but you do know what she's saying, right?

I hate to admit it, but I don't. What is she saying?

i think shes cursing "he ah"

This one?- Seem to remember it came from TV but not sure.

<objectionalble avatar removed>

And she is Reon Kadena, Japanese, 24 years old.

Trying to remember whose avatar she was...

Ah! Got it - 'twas "TizMe".

There is a certain comfort in doing the same thing over and over agian..

signed: insane ( doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result)