Tv Avators, Rate Them According To Your Preference

cognos

My personal favorite is Sing_Slings 2 legged horse, as it gallops nowhere quickly. I used this avatar as a learning tool with one of my special needs students that was having difficulty with division, like 4 divided by 2.

As if NeverDie needs any more exposure, but his Avatar reminds one of a schizophrenic fellow trying to decide which bar to visit on Walking Street.

..so what is your favorite avatar, and why?

signed: "james cameron"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..for the record, this avatar is an older picture of Mariah Carey..before her substantial weight gain and marriage to that "lucky" fellow 20 plus years or so her junior..

signed; overdue to change the avatar, best - buy date long expired..

oh, BOO's avatar is fun to watch, with it's lithe shape, as it dances the night away, and honorable mentions to ALL the TV folks with cute young Thai women for their avatar.

I like sbk's avatar of a boot and whip - it's very sexy in a strange way. Can't help wondering where the other leg is though.

I also like eek's pink cat, easy to spot when trawling through topics, and she usually has something worthwhile to say.

I like sbk's avatar of a boot and whip - it's very sexy in a strange way. Can't help wondering where the other leg is though.

I also like eek's pink cat, easy to spot when trawling through topics, and she usually has something worthwhile to say.

Wheeeeeeee! Thank you WeeGB. I made the decision not to change my avatar because i tend to instantly recognise posters from their avatars and its offputting (imo) when avatars are changed a lot. So my pink kitty stays.

I also like sbks avatar and neverdies is always recognisable. Funny thing is that for a long time i envisioned neverdie as a little old man in life! Although ive never met him, ive since found out hes not a little old man after all. :) I always recognised Tywais avatar easily, but hes changed it now :D When i met him i somehow thought he was going to be a man with a baseball cap and dark beard..haha. Patsycats and Priceless avatars are always easily recognisable to me also.

Not sure what is my favorite avatar is though. Will have a think.

WeeGB, i dont see any avatar for you. No avatar?

My old avatar was of Homer Simpson pulling down his pants & wiggling his bare 'cartoon' bum. Then some wowser complained & I had to change it.

Really?

A complaint at Homer Simpsons bum? Some people are so utterly devoid of life it is pathetic.

sbk's is subtle, always get a twinge when I see it, the same for Boo's :)

Saw the 2 legged horse for the first time yesterday, stared at it for ages looking for the join couldn't see one so it must be real

Just wish the Mods would let me put a few more letters on mine,

but maybe I don't need it

:D

I've always liked Neverdie's as well, I was glad when he decided to change back to it. There is someone on here with an avatar of a beautiful Asian woman, (Korean? Japanese? I can't remember), flipping her hair back, and winking. That one always gets me, and I end up getting distracted by it when I'm trying to read that member's posts! :)

sbk's is subtle, always get a twinge when I see it, the same for Boo's :D

Saw the 2 legged horse for the first time yesterday, stared at it for ages looking for the join couldn't see one so it must be real

:D Some people get very jealous of other peoples avators :)

sbk's is subtle, always get a twinge when I see it, the same for Boo's :D

:D Some people get very jealous of other peoples avators :)

I Know

But you did have a nice one, For five minutes anyway

Still that was long enough for me

But don't worry I would never tell the Mods

Boo's avatar has been dancing for your pleasure since 2004. She took a break for a few months around 2006 but due to popular demand started shaking her stuff again & has been ever since. :)

How about the big muscular Swiss guy with his own picture as an avatar

signed: don't piss HIM off

He's Dutch.  :)

Then there's that dang teeth-chattering goat that freaks me out.

I thought that was a Donkey

New specs

I've always liked Neverdie's as well, I was glad when he decided to change back to it. There is someone on here with an avatar of a beautiful Asian woman, (Korean? Japanese? I can't remember), flipping her hair back, and winking. That one always gets me, and I end up getting distracted by it when I'm trying to read that member's posts! :)

Yes, I like that one too....it makes me remember that im a man :D ....I cant remember which poster owns it. :D

There also use to be another nice one with a 'set' of chest puppies dancing up and down, but again I can't remember who owned it. :D

I can't believe people out there actually like mine, some time back I had several complaining PM's about it with requests for me to change it, one fellow was even quite abusive about it :D .

Here she is:

cute.gif

Lovely ain't she.

I'd love to show her how I can (censored) using only my (censored). And when we have finished that I will let her (censored) with my (censored) until we (censored) (censored) (censored).

If I am up to it then afterwards I'd (censored) (censored) and (censored), but if she is feeling tired after a good (censored) then I'd probably just settle for a (censored) instead.

I believe the user's name is eldar1.