Earth Hour

cause it has come at a good time. i herd there is a bird a nice looking 1 sitting near me and she is Training CPR. if i am luky i might pull ha ha

Big C, which hospital are you sitting in at the moment? :)

i was was mentally ill would i get a pass on some of the bad posts that i might accidently write because i ama bit Thing thong :D

Bangkok Post reports that the earth hour here in Thailand is 4.30PM today.

thats quite intersting. look like the electric company decided to help by making a power cut in lamui. looks like some pople did not have a choice ha ha :)

Bangkok Post reports that the earth hour here in Thailand is 4.30PM today.

thats quite intersting. look like the electric company decided to help by making a power cut in lamui. looks like some pople did not have a choice ha ha :D

I hope you are using your battery for your pc? *unplugs cable* :)

I intend to rebel against all these global warming Nazis and switch on all 10 air cons, fans, TV's and every light in the house and leave them on for 4 hours never mind the 1.

Your post says just about everything about you, doesn't it. :)

so you will be chopping in the high emmision harley for a more eco friendly honda dream 100. :D

i guess its a good gesture but really prity pointless, USA China India, all with growing industry, do we really have a right to tell the Chinese they cannot use cheap fuels, as we used to. i would have more respect for it if the goverments did not keep using it as a way to tax people. i still have not really seen any evidence to show its a fact, and this type of climate change has not happened years ago. either way gorden brown is going to whack us with a massive emmision charge for flying to Thailand.

as i understand when fluresent lights are turned on they use more electricity than if left on for hours so the switch off has probably contributed more to global warming ( if it exists)than if it had not happened.

eitherway cant wait to see green SE on his honda dream

allot of people are talking lik they are still about theplan this. yet i have just read hat it was for 8.30pm 27th. today is the 28th. anyway i was out last night and when i go out all the lights are out anyway so i suppose i conrtibuted without knowing