People Encouraged To Check Their Mental Health Amid Hot Politics

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Thai people can check their love for themselves ?

give us farang same rights in this country as you have in ours...

I'll second that opinion. It's a little onerous being a second class (Well really not a citizen at all) citizen while being expected to be a "first class" income provider. In America my wife is a "resident" and reports to no one. Here I report at a minimum every three months. I America my wife has a social security number and a job if she wants it. Here I'm not allowed to work on my retirement visa. In America my wife owns property. Here I'm not allowed to own property. (Please don't attempt to argue the fine points of the Thai law here. It's too complicated, which proves my point in the first place.) In America any foreigner can own property. hel_l China owns half the country now anyway. But I digress... I love Thailand so much. I love the culture, it's climate, it's people...hel_l I even love it's uncertainty...it's "This is Thailand'ness, TIT" but after living here for 8 years and contemplating possibly dying here, (And being buried in the Falang cemetery.) Sometimes, I wake up and look around and I grow a little weary of the way I'm treated. I tolerate it because...what is there to do about it? That's right. Nothing but to leave.

This is sad really. Mental health care is almost non existent in this country. This the first time I heard that there was a Ministry of Mental health. This kind of pop psychology is something you might see in a magazine.

Read the article more closely:

MD Chatri said any people feeling uncomfortable or requiring mental health assistance can dial 1323 hotline around the clock.
:D

Help is but 4 numbers away. Amazing Thailand!

I'd be careful tho, you might end up in an internment camp for the hopelessly politically insane! :)

You don't have to be mad to post here-but it helps! :D

They missed an important question, 'do you participate in Thai Visa discussions?'

There's nothing wrong with people posting on Thai Visa. Its the Thailand News Clipping section where you're required to be at least a little unhinged to participate.

:)

I scored 16. But that's an improvement over the last red protest last year. things are looking up.

Scoring 16 out of a total possible ten points just emphasizes the level of exageration that yellow Shirt sympathizers are willing to go to. Also shows that they may not be the "intellectuals" they are praported to be. JMHO.

I hope you don't praport to be any better.....

Go easy on far-fetched, for all we know he could be the mastermind behind this and my 16 score threw off the relevance of this important news from the get go.

Next time I will take the test with both eyes open in the hopes of getting a better score now that I know what the answers are.

This is sad really. Mental health care is almost non existent in this country. This the first time I heard that there was a Ministry of Mental health. This kind of pop psychology is something you might see in a magazine.

Agree.

I suggest before they launch such 'mental health tests' let them start with some serious IQ tests for those who call themselves 'psychologists' to avoid this kind of infantile solutions that make a big laugh of this country !

My gosh what a level... emo.gif