People Encouraged To Check Their Mental Health Amid Hot Politics

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Do You Believe In Ghosts/spirits?

2: Do You Believe that dogs Barking At Night indicates the presence of ghosts/spirits?

3: Will you give all your hard earned cash to appease Ghosts/spirits

4: Do you really think you are coming back after you die?

5 If Yes, As What?

Yes to any one of these gets you a certificate of insanity.

Ever feel like there is a scab that needs picking or a zit that needs popping? Is the Fruit on the tree all rotten?

1: Do You Believe In Ghosts/spirits?

2: Do You Believe that dogs Barking At Night indicates the presence of ghosts/spirits?

3: Will you give all your hard earned cash to appease Ghosts/spirits

4: Do you really think you are coming back after you die?

5 If Yes, As What?

Yes to any one of these gets you a certificate of insanity.

Ever feel like there is a scab that needs picking or a zit that needs popping? Is the Fruit on the tree all rotten?

Having read your post I put it to the Girlfriend that last night there was a dog outside our apartment that barked and howled all night the girlfriend and her daughter just told me to shut up as there is definitely a ghost living here and someones going to die (obviously the dog knows that) Where is that mental health check again because I think either I must be going mad, or they're crazy and I'm sane! But in the land of smiles who knows? Pass the Chang please......

I just did and they are answering the phones and the phones are ringing in the background. I don"t know what kind of training the staff have who are answering the phones, none seem to be English speakers. I told them I was just checking to see if the service worked and whether I should be drinking more beer to relive the stress.

'All fools day'? Never heard of it. Are you talking about 'April Fools Day'?

Check Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary: “a trick that is traditionally played on sb on 1 April (called April Fool’s Day or All Fools' Day)”.

Do You Believe that dogs Barking At Night indicates the presence of ghosts/spirits?

Dunno about at night but those Walls Ice Cream motorcycle and sidecar combos that come round during the day must have more spirits than an episode of "Supernatural" judging by the racket the hounds make.

I scored 16. But that's an improvement over the last red protest last year. things are looking up.

You must be seriously stressed. The maximum score is 10.

I am pretty sure the average score in TVF is 13,

some people can't be sure unless the vote twice!

I'd come in at 5-6... a lot of 1s on the list. ( 1= sometimes)

It is a bit too absolute a questionnaire... I see gray areas.

Edited by animatic

Developing? You mean like growing tits?

Little girl at the barber shop with her dad.

Standing next to the barber chair eating a hostess twinky

Barber: Hey honey watch out you will get hair on your twinky

Girl: yea mom says I am gonna get tits too

Hmmmm so a "0" i.e. complete political apathy is seen as "normal political beliefs" and should be applauded...

Sounds like the government doesn't want any "thinkers" or political activists...

I think the scoring system should be more like...

0-2: you are not taking your role as a citizen serious enough, go learn more about the current political issues and get more involved

3-5: You are politically aware and hold some views

6-10: You have very strong political views and are likely a Political activist trying to convince others of the validity of your views

One additional question:

6. Do you believe that it is ok to use violence to achieve political goals?

If you answered yes to question 6... you are a danger to your self and others and need to be committed immediately...

add two points for "insane" if you actually took the test, and ten points if you actually took it seriously.

mental health? the fugitive ring leader outta be a case study. since he won't donate any money, maybe he can donate his brain to science. what results thats would be.

I scored 16. But that's an improvement over the last red protest last year. things are looking up.

Scoring 16 out of a total possible ten points just emphasizes the level of exageration that yellow Shirt sympathizers are willing to go to. Also shows that they may not be the "intellectuals" they are praported to be. JMHO.

How ironic is it to question another’s intellect if one can neither spell words such as ‘exaggerate’ and ‘purport’ nor follow simple rules of capitalization?

Scoring 16 out of a total possible ten points just emphasizes the level of exageration that yellow Shirt sympathizers are willing to go to. Also shows that they may not be the "intellectuals" they are praported to be. JMHO.

How ironic is it to question another's intellect if one can neither spell words such as 'exaggerate' and 'purport' nor follow simple rules of capitalization?

oh no, the grammar police are working over-time tonight! (here we go again)

^^ This is why I've chosen the avatar that I have? :)

EDIT: the 'grammar police' do have a role to play here, if only some people would realise it. It is understood that many posters are not 'native English speakers' but surprisingly, the worst posts (spelling etc) come from native English speakers.

Please resume normal transmission :D

Edited by elkangorito

How ironic is it to question another's intellect if one can neither spell words such as 'exaggerate' and 'purport' nor follow simple rules of capitalization?

oh no, the grammar police are working over-time tonight! (here we go again)

not surprisingly... the point is completely missed. 'twas merely an observation which humored me. I leave the policing of grammar to drunks and derelicts the English teachers that reside here.

Oy vey! The absolute insanity. Every post is an affront to somebody. My sincerest apologies if, whilst pointing out the absurd, I have somehow managed to assume the appearance of someone overly concerned with the grammar of ex-pats, non-native speakers, and frequent visitors.

not surprisingly... the point is completely missed. 'twas merely an observation which humored me. I leave the policing of grammar to drunks and derelicts the English teachers that reside here.

I was beginning to like you until you posted this twaddle :)

I hope you don't praport to be any better.....