Bric A Brac Markets

drum

Sorry, can't help you with Phuket, except to say be aware of the prices for new items that you might buy secondhand. I have seen secondhand items sold at higher prices than when sold new. Thai sellers see how much they cost new and think they can sell for the same price.

Sometimes at the local farmers market here in Rawai (different location every day but always along Vichit road between Sai Yuan and the seashell museum), there are some Thai people selling used junk.

Usually their prices are very high but sometimes you can get good deals.

I bought a frisbee, paddle ball set and football all for less than 100 baht (total)

But, another guy wanted 200 baht for 2 cushioned sleeves for the seat belt where it goes over your shoulder.

I think the good deals are harder to find than the rip-offs.

:) there is a second hand market every sun night on Phang Nga road after Phuket Royal City hotel on the right. Market on left futher on. befor the honda car dealer

. price's mmm interesting yes good street food as well

I have found spares for stuff i thought dead there Random

The Green Man in Chalong had car boot sale for charity a couple of weeks ago.I know one of the guys who was involved in it.

It was going to be a monthly thing.

I will find out when I see him again

yes i know the green man pub was chatting to the owner ,not so long back,has some good bands on occasional,

Ive seen a few people selling second hand stuff on the side of street,,just wondered if there was an opportunity there to buy a peace of land for a bric a brac market,its a huge past time in the UK,