Is There A Paint Store Where I Can Buy An Easel

billaaa777

There is a stationary store on the corner of Soi Town In Town called Sirapan on Pattaya Klang. They have easels and artists supplies. 7-11 on the opposite corner. Worth looking around at everything else they sell as well. The shop front is small but it goes back a long way.

Thanks for your replies. I tried Office Depot, but they did not have any.

Can somebody tell me where Pattaya Klang is? Is it on 3rd road. And if so how far down is it. Is Soi Town also on 3d road|?

I will try Friendship, I know where that is. I will also look for the store past Foodline, I also know where that is.

Thanks for all your help.

Soi Town and the other post are talking about the same place.

Foodland is the supermarket on Pattaya klang (Central road) just up the road from Carrefour on the way to Sukumvit. Pass the entry of Foodland and go maybe another 100 meters is the Soi Town. There is a office products store on the corner that should sell art supplies also. Name of shop is Siripan.

Thanks for every bodies help. I found the easel at Silpaban. Friendship did not have it. But at Friendship I was able to find a white board I also needed for 265 Baht, they were almost 700 Baht everywhere else.

Thanks again Bill