Spot The Difference...

kayo

With all due respect to TM and Insight, but my current inebriated state of mind allowed my artistic eye to capture this:

I suppose if I was inebriated I may have found it funny.... but I'm not, and couldn'r even raise a smile... :D Just scratched my head a bit... :o

totster :D

I've always thought that TM's current avatar looks like the Feringhi out of Deep Space Nine..........or is it just me?

:D:D

John G,

I usually have had at least one too many...

By the way, comparaison now made redundant as TM has changed avatar...

<deleted>.

:o

I've always thought that TM's current avatar looks like the Feringhi out of Deep Space Nine..........or is it just me?

Never having knowingly met you Sir Burr i couldnt say if you looked like a Feringhi out of Deep Space Nine or not, but if you do i am sure it is not just you and there are many just like you out there somewhere! :o

Never having knowingly met you Sir Burr i couldnt say if you looked like a Feringhi out of Deep Space Nine or not, but if you do i am sure it is not just you and there are many just like you out there somewhere! :D

:o:D

Dam.n! Yes, my eye-brows ARE joined to my ears, now you mention it, but I do have nicer looking teeth.

Edited by Sir Burr