Nonthaburi Immigration

I would just like to personally praise the Immigration officers at the Nonthaburi Immigration office. This is my 5th extension and previosly I had to go to Bangkok to get it done, but just recently in the last year they decided to change the rules which meant you had to go to your local Immigration office and they also moved to chaengwattana from Suan Plu. At first, I was a bit annoyed about going to Nonthaburi Immigration because I live very near Chaengwattana Immigration however I work in Nonthaburi province. I managed to get my extension of stay (1 year) based on a non B visa in 30 minutes along with a multiple reentry stamp. Congratulations to Nonthaburi Immigration. They were all very pleasant and processed my visa very efficiently and quickly. Thank you so much. It is a nice Immigration centre and when i went there werent hoards of people there. Well done!

Did you say so to the officer who dealt with your case?

I had a similar uplifting experience at Kanchanaburi. I told the officer I was very impressed by her service, her attitude and her helpfulness.

Her supervisor sat at the desk at the back of the office, head buried in "Thairath".

I gave priase to the officer loud enough for the boss to lift her head, leave the newspaper and come over to thank me for thanking her staff :)

Result all round, I think?