So Why Are Thai Ladies So Attractive To You Personally

MAJIC

Often wondered why so many Western men fall for Thai Ladies,

Perhaps some of you could enlighten me,

Me?.................... I cant resist a beautiful face!

Please guys resist slaggling off western women or we will get shut down sharpish.

To me a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman it does not really matter what the skin color is.

Likewise.

I am generalizing here, but I have found that a significant minority, if not the majority, fall into the description that follows.

It goes waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond their natural beauty. Yes, the oval eyes and slender figures are the epitome of what is feminine for me. But that allure is significantly enhanced by the the personality. Almost childlike in their innocence, truly appreciative of even the smallest kindness, affectionate and extremely giving. Factor in that there is no Western hangup about age difference, and what more can one ask for? Perhaps what I found is rare, but many of my friends have found the same here in the LOS, and are all either happily married, or in committed relationships.

To me a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman it does not really matter what the skin color is.

Likewise.

I am generalizing here, but I have found that a significant minority, if not the majority, fall into the description that follows.

It goes waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond their natural beauty. Yes, the oval eyes and slender figures are the epitome of what is feminine for me. But that allure is significantly enhanced by the the personality. Almost childlike in their innocence, truly appreciative of even the smallest kindness, affectionate and extremely giving. Factor in that there is no Western hangup about age difference, and what more can one ask for? Perhaps what I found is rare, but many of my friends have found the same here in the LOS, and are all either happily married, or in committed relationships.

Well put, I have to agree 100%.

BB

Likewise.

Agree

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :)

Hence why your here!

Here, here, Now that's a sharp stick in your eye, but bears some resemblance to the truth. Most of us are just mongers and would prang a poodle if she smiled at us. Asian girls/women, will put up with more shi=== than any other gals on earth,m or at least until that 99.9 gold ring goes on her hand. Then she will say, much like western women, "Honey, I don't do that anymore, I your wife now, not your girlfriend. " A true quote, No joke.

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :)

Hence why your here!

Oh Yea? why are you so bitter and why are you here?

No No No.....I`m Not bitter about it. Its just my opinion. Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relatioships as they struggle back home?

On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

:D

Although, in general terms, Asians tend to carry themselves better, are less mouthy, and have tighter bodies. :)

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :D

Hence why your here!

What a :D

:D

Although, in general terms, Asians tend to carry themselves better, are less mouthy, and have tighter bodies. :)

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :D

Hence why your here!

What a :D

Thanks @$$ JACKR :D

Hence why your here!

No No No.....I`m Not bitter about it. Its just my opinion. Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relatioships as they struggle back home?

On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

money or maybe, good man.

They don't do a dam_n thing for me. Thai guys on the other hand.... Absolutely adorable!

I would hope you're a doris. If not, there's a special forum for that type of thinking.

What? I'm not allowed to post my opinion here? :)

It goes waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond their natural beauty. Yes, the oval eyes and slender figures are the epitome of what is feminine for me. But that allure is significantly enhanced by the the personality.

I do like their gentle femininity, but they look really hot too! :)

Hence why your here!

money or maybe, good man.

Generally in Cm or other Major cities it all about the BENJAMINS BABY!