So Why Are Thai Ladies So Attractive To You Personally

MAJIC

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :)

Hence why your here!

Oh Yea? why are you so bitter and why are you here?

No No No.....I`m Not bitter about it. Its just my opinion. Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relatioships as they struggle back home?

On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

Junk I have no axe to grind so I am going to be very honest with my reply to you:YES you are correct

"Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relationships as they struggle back home?"

Yes you are absolutely correct,but isnt this is somewhat sad,considering neither male or female would want this to be the way it is?

"On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

OK here is what a man would say:sorry it did not work out with the western ladies?(because he is a gentleman)

Ask a Thai Lady why they are with us?

I find women from other ethnicities than my own more attractive; whether they're from the far east, south east asia, south asia, south/central america or africa.

And I haven't had a caucasian girlfriend since I was 17.

Edited by makescents

I find women from other ethnicity's than my own more attractive; whether they're from the far east, south east asia, south asia, south/central america or africa.

i haven't had a girlfriend in 31 years. my wife won't approve that i have one :)

I find women from other ethnicity's than my own more attractive; whether they're from the far east, south east asia, south asia, south/central america or africa.

i haven't had a girlfriend in 31 years. my wife won't approve that i have one :)

Shame, you could have some good fun with someone on the side; although I can't help but admire your restraint :D

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you :)

Hence why your here!

Spot on.

Most guys here wouldn't have a lady look sideways at them back home. They come here and think that they can buy love and affection. Poor sods.

Why are you on this site?

Hence why your here!

Oh Yea? why are you so bitter and why are you here?

No No No.....I`m Not bitter about it. Its just my opinion. Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relatioships as they struggle back home?

On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

Junk I have no axe to grind so I am going to be very honest with my reply to you:YES you are correct

"Would you say that I`m wrong that many foreigners come to Thailand to meet women for long term or short term relationships as they struggle back home?"

Yes you are absolutely correct,but isnt this is somewhat sad,considering neither male or female would want this to be the way it is?

"On the other hand if you ask Thai women why they are attracted to foreign men. What do you think the answer would be??

OK here is what a man would say:sorry it did not work out with the western ladies?(because he is a gentleman)

Ask a Thai Lady why they are with us?

Fisrtly Thank you for respecting my opinion....I love Thai woman and yes they are beautiful.

Ask a Thai Lady why they are with us? there would be no correct answer to this question as every situation is different, However generally speaking a Thai lady would stay with a farang for his assets. (and we all know this)

I`m not taking a shot at you or any other farang on this forum it is only my opinion.

cheers!

Fisrtly Thank you for respecting my opinion....I love Thai woman and yes they are beautiful.

Ask a Thai Lady why they are with us? there would be no correct answer to this question as every situation is different, However generally speaking a Thai lady would stay with a farang for his assets. (and we all know this)

I`m not taking a shot at you or any other farang on this forum it is only my opinion.

cheers!

Is security not the reason 99% of couples stay together. My mother hasn't worked steadily since she married my father, they do things jointly but he's the bread winner; no doubt she values the security he brings her.

Just because the balance is more skewed in Thailand. As long as they're happy and neither party is being taken advantage of...

Edited by makescents

Hence why your here!

Spot on.

Most guys here wouldn't have a lady look sideways at them back home. They come here and think that they can buy love and affection. Poor sods.

I'm sorry I didn't know this was a Thai dating, meet hot Thai chicks website. I thought it was Thai forum website .....

Let me guess its alsoa: "Who knows who does the best burger within 5 mins of walking street" site.

Hence why your here!

Spot on.

I'm sorry I didn't know this was a Thai dating, meet hot Thai chicks website. I thought it was Thai forum website .....

Let me guess its alsoa: "Who knows who does the best burger within 5 mins of walking street" site.

Actually it's mainly Visa related. I just don't understand why someone would join a site to slag off the majority of that site's members...

IMO: Beautiful women and women who are less pleasing to an individuals eye are not prevalent in any greater or lesser number in any other country.

Asking a Thai forum why they specifically like Asian women will clearly have skewed results. Some Asian women are beautiful in exactly the same way women of other nations, race, colour and creed are.

I can walk down any street in any town or city worldwide and find beautiful women (in this case good weather plays a roll).

Forgetting the PC line of ‘beauty is on the inside… da da blah blah’…..

If I were to live and work in Africa – it’s quite likely I’d be married to an African lady rather than a Thai lady. I would have learned, or grown with the idea that African women are beautiful because that’s what the surrounding environment teaches me.

Are we a product of our surroundings? In a certain tribe in the Amazon women sharpen their teeth to a point as this makes them more attractive to suitors.

Are Asian women more attractive ? Or has modern society conditioned us to believe a stereo type that Asian women possess the traits men desire.

IMO: Beautiful women and women who are less pleasing to an individuals eye are not prevalent in any greater or lesser number in any other country.

Asking a Thai forum why they specifically like Asian women will clearly have skewed results. Some Asian women are beautiful in exactly the same way women of other nations, race, colour and creed are.

I can walk down any street in any town or city worldwide and find beautiful women (in this case good weather plays a roll).

Forgetting the PC line of ‘beauty is on the inside… da da blah blah’…..

If I were to live and work in Africa – it’s quite likely I’d be married to an African lady rather than a Thai lady. I would have learned, or grown with the idea that African women are beautiful because that’s what the surrounding environment teaches me.

Are we a product of our surroundings? In a certain tribe in the Amazon women sharpen their teeth to a point as this makes them more attractive to suitors.

Are Asian women more attractive ? Or has modern society conditioned us to believe a stereo type that Asian women possess the traits men desire.

I did not grow up in an environment where I was exposed to Asian women. My attraction to slender Asian women grew over time (although I have always been attracted to petite slender women).

Regarding your last statement, I do not believe Western man's desires for Asian women has anything whatsoever to do with 'modern society'. On the contrary, parts of the Asian culture are respective of the way things use to be long long ago in the U.S.; old fashioned if you well.

Edited by venturalaw

Shame, you could have some good fun with someone on the side; although I can't help but admire your restraint :D

would you be kind enough, talk to my wife and convince her she is wrong? perhaps for a small fee like... a bottle of Chang? :D

QUOTE (junki3korean @ 2010-03-28 07:50:46) *

Because thats all some of you farangs can get......and the only ladies who can put up with you wink.gif

Hence why your here!

A little while ago I was given an unofficial warning for posting a 'racist comment' where the offending word was 'western', one wonders why the warnings don't work the other way round. On a forum where allegedly 98 percent of the readers are men, why is it only those men who appear to have no right to not be publicly insulted?

Edited by sarahsbloke

would you be kind enough, talk to my wife and convince her she is wrong? perhaps for a small fee like... a bottle of Chang? :D

the reason you are with one is because its easy for you to get one.simple as that.

Not Chiang Mai related in any way. And while the OP certainly had good intentions it degenerates like these threads always do.

People can't seem to help themselves and seem to feel the need to find someone to insult. Be it Western men, Western women, Thai men or Thai women.

///CLOSED//