Stolen Chanote

picky, picky, picky.....six of one and half dozen of the other......

when's the last time Immigration asked you for a "fake" ?? They always ask me for a "copy" of my passport and have never specified "laser copy".

They ask me for a "coppee", just because they cannot speak English correctly does that mean that i also should start to speak pidgin English?

Next time I go to pick up a copy of the latest bestseller, or need a key copied should I try to find a Xerox machine?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the subject of this post is "Chanote" = paper, what's with the books & keys ? and Thai bashing? You appear to be one of the perfect one's. "coppee" ?? I fully support JR's response's, they certainly make a lot more sense than yours.

Not to continue to drag this off-topic, but... 'copy' is used widely round the world as a shorthand for 'photocopy'. Just google the phrase " "copy of your passport" " - amazingly the most uses come from western websites who aren't struggling with the English language at all.

when's the last time Immigration asked you for a "fake" ?? They always ask me for a "copy" of my passport and have never specified "laser copy".

They ask me for a "coppee", just because they cannot speak English correctly does that mean that i also should start to speak pidgin English?

Next time I go to pick up a copy of the latest bestseller, or need a key copied should I try to find a Xerox machine?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the subject of this post is "Chanote" = paper, what's with the books & keys ? and Thai bashing? You appear to be one of the perfect one's. "coppee" ?? I fully support JR's response's, they certainly make a lot more sense than yours.

Chanote = Paper

Chanote = Official Copy

Chanote <> Photocopy

Understand yet?

One can obtain a new "copy" at the land department where the original copy is kept.

Chanote = Paper

Chanote = Official Copy

Chanote <> Photocopy

Understand yet?

One can obtain a new "copy" at the land department where the original copy is kept.

what a load of worthless drivel, get over yourself...

Edited by JRinger

So you are saying that it's not possible to obtain a new copy of the chanote from the land department?

What would this mean, that if you lose your chanote that land is then forever locked into your procession, because a new chanote cannot be issued...?? And i'm talking drivel?

So you are saying that it's not possible to obtain a new copy of the chanote from the land department?

What would this mean, that if you lose your chanote that land is then forever locked into your procession, because a new chanote cannot be issued...?? And i'm talking drivel?

A rhetorical question?