Budzumwalt Or Bud Zumwalt

chonabot

I'm still not sure whether Bud Zumwalt and BudZumwalt (space/nospace)

are the same user/person. The "without space" ie recent poster/user is boring.

Not even thought provoking are these posts.

In fact I will copy this to a new post , yes that what I'll do.

everyone please add your input.

Dr check out the IP etc , give the imposter the Laser Mouse!

:o

The IP's are ' iffy ' Chonabot, as indeed is the content of the new postings. Very unBudlike. I agree with you B O R I N G posts. The old Bud was over the top often whereas the new one posts thoughtless postings. I don't think the Captain would ever forget his password. As I said elsewhere, if this is the real Bud, the lobotomy went wrong :o

I really got to confess, I have not been the same since my operation, those Thai doctors just did me in. My forehead is full of holes, the blood leaked down my forehead, over my breast implants, all the way into post operative new Thai virgina, down my hairy legs and all over my latest foot massage. Visit the web site and check the resume page, see what went wrong and only then will you all understand.

Bud

So now there is a BudZumwult / BudZumwalt & Bud Zumwalt !!!

Three strikes and your out sunny jim !! :o

There's three i tells yah !! ugh ugh ugh ugh !!

The real Bud is looking Dapper on the good ship Bud website, But when are

gonna see some better shots of Savriti Lal ???? B):D

Bud has asked me to fill in every so often, while he has gone out to sea. He certainly has been so sweet since his return from Thailand. It seems the Thai ladies he met were very polite, beautiful, understanding, up town ish, had the highest morals, ethics above board. He noted Thailand has changed, the country had nothing going on other than a solid tourist environment, rumors of sex and red light districts are just rumors, it is no longer like that. The country is above board and so aren't the wonderful ladies. Highest morals he has ever seen. It said much of this was due to the effort of a few women named Kathe and M80. He always mentions them as the angles of Bangkok, with them on this forum the city was saved from sin. Bud now attends bible study classes each night when not at sea, church on a regular basis, he claims he learned this newer higher level and standard of moral living while staying with two Buddhist sisters in or around the outside of Korat. Bud is so sweet and so changed, it is like a dream come true.

Savitri Lall

www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com

:o It said much of this was due to the effort of a few women named Kathe and M80. He always mentions them as the angles of Bangkok

Oh Buddy oh Buddy, how long will you be away ? There's more ANGLES in Bangkok than Kathe and M80. Does two people constitute a few people nowdays ?

Buddy sends his regrets that M80, his favorite forum chat partner is so ill and not feeling well, he says that your angle wings must of fallen for awhile. He hopes your brilliant imput will continue once again in the near future. He as said tell Dr. PP that Buddy realizes that the King of Joy is filled with Thai angles just like M80 and Kathe and yes your right there are more than just a few.

Savitri Lall

Oh, my updated photo will becoming to the web site www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com soon, it was just submitted to the web master for replacing the old one of me, the new photo will clearly show my facial features as well as other aspects of my shapely bod, Thai ladies take notice, you now have some heavy competition.

To M80,

Who says, "I rest my case, your honour! "

Well, I have seen a few of the ladies from Thailand, some seem almost presentable, I was wondering if your one of the some what attractive ones or not?

I will now rest my case, Bud arranged to have my most recent photo put on the web site, so perhaps we can settle this, go to the web site, click on the resume page, scroll past Bud the nicest, most polite, well manner, gentleman I ever yust to be married too and then view my photo, I have finally gotten around posting it as asked by many followers of this forum. I hope everyone is now satisfied. I as well hope some the put downs will end, and you start saying constructive things about each other.

Savitri Lall

See me at ... www.zgramyachtdeliveries.com

Ummm

What are you on about??

First of all, my web name isn't M80. It's D80. So, at least get that right.

My comment wasn't directed at you at all. I went back to read it and still can't see how you can connect my comment to you and how attractive you are???

B)B)B)

Buddy sends his regrets that M80, his favorite forum chat partner is so ill and not feeling well, he says that your angle wings must of fallen for awhile. He hopes your brilliant imput will continue once again in the near future. He as said tell Dr. PP that Buddy realizes that the King of Joy is filled with Thai angles just like M80 and Kathe and yes your right there are more than just a few.

This is the message that I directed my comment to since this so-called Bud has been name dropping me in lots of posts. So I made a comment earlier that some keep doing certain thing repeatedly like making silly sarcastic comment about the ANGEL (that's how you spell angel by the way, not angle.... angles are things such as corners and the like... and I don't think they have wings) in BKK in his earlier posts. Then this message shows up. So, I 'rest my case'.

What does that have anything to do with someone called Savitri Lall and the price of fish??? And about the 'put down'??? What 'put down'?? I posted an opinion that a post relating to Thai women by Bud is offensive to Thai women. Since then, the put down has come from the other way, if you care to look.

I didn't say anything about anyone's look. Sorry, I don't drop that sort of unintelligent jokes/insults on a person's appearances.

:o:DB)B)

Hey Bud dude, how's you doin' man.

I's a just checked out those fine pictures of you on that resume section of your website and I's in awe.

Sheeet man, I ain't kiddin' but I'd give a whole two and a half inches of my fine piece of California black snake just to look half as handsome as what you does.

Sheeet, you even looks better than my good friend Leroy Billybob Watson.