Commercial Laundry In Or Around Pattaya

torrenova

Does anyone know a commercial laundry in Pattaya ?

I'm not talking about someone with a garage of washing machines but a real commercial laundry. I know there was one advertised on TV a good few years ago but I never heard of it again so I presume it folded.

A website and email address would be great.

Surely all the hotels cannot all do their own laundry ?

There's one on Soi Kow Noi at the junction with Soi Khaotalo that has large commercial 'gas fired' washing machines with a huge hot roller for sheets, etc.

As you turn into Soi Kow Noi from Soi Khaotalo it's about 100 metrees down on your left hand side.

They launder commercially for large hotels plus home laundry.

I've used the place for years and apart from a couple of bedding items given out to the wrong customer which they replaced i can recommend them.

If you need any further details i can get that for you as it’s only five minutes from my home.

Edited by nam-thip

That is great news thanks.

I'm out of town at the moment or I'd drive down. I got nothing from google either but if you are currently using them and they have a price list or even a guide for some hotel stuff (sheets, pillow cases, towels, duvets etc.) then I would be much obliged.

I'm trying to get a handle on costs versus buying the machines to do it. Gas is an issue though in Thailand I understand.

That is great news thanks.

I'm out of town at the moment or I'd drive down. I got nothing from google either but if you are currently using them and they have a price list or even a guide for some hotel stuff (sheets, pillow cases, towels, duvets etc.) then I would be much obliged.

I'm trying to get a handle on costs versus buying the machines to do it. Gas is an issue though in Thailand I understand.

This place has been around for years and no gas explosion as yet lol.

All machines are run from gas bottles, stand more than two metres high by over 1 metre in width and made from stainless.

Staff number around ten to a dozen.

I've used the place for around five years but for throw over bedding only as my home machine at 8 kgs is too small to cope.

The cost per throw over is 70 baht.

I've scanned a bill from two bedding throw-over’s i recently had laundered which has on it a couple of the items you mentioned.

They may have a different bill for hotel/guesthouse laundry which might be a bit more informative.

post-36162-1269872045_thumb.jpg

Edited by nam-thip

We use "Nana" laundry for the Hotel sheets,(the room maids do the towels and pillow cases).I think they are situated in Soi LK Metro,they certainly used to be.They call round every day,collect the sheets to be washed,at the same time they bring back the ones that were washed the previous day,ironed and folded.Costs 10B per sheet inclusive,which I think is pretty good value.I will try and find out address and phone No