Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cheers all lovely to meet everyone. Definitely was a cracking time....

Nice summary Brit! I'm back in Phuket, still trying to catch up on sleep! Excellent night out... Trying to remember if there's anyone you missed.. some faces beginning to fade from memory already... Here's my thoughts:

Britmaverick - larger than life guy, good man to know

LC - cute as ever, and her friend (forgotten her name)

OxfordWill - too bloody young! Girls all over him like a rash :D . How can anyone BE that young (spoken "a la Chandler")

Dereklev - had a good talk about life in Korat, interesting man, I like people who have got their lives sorted

Teach - doesn't, but knows some excellent places, and very good pool player

Kreon - wow! what a surprise, writes better English than he speaks :D - but that might have been the effects of the booze. A real party man!

Candyflip - another surprise, very fitting nick name, real sweety!

Stroll - who? :D Had a good chat, nothing like the reputation he's got :D Hope to meet him again on another 'meet'

Wanderer - nice bloke, but very quiet/shy

Ace - I think he was the other good pool player, I know his real name, but not sure of the nick

Neo - a 'lurker', didn't talk to him much

DJPat - dammit, missed a chance to talk to him, but he wasn't the big black guy that I thought he might be

Kat - surprise appearance, not at all catty, nice lady, hope to meet you again one day :D

Jockstar - much younger than I was expecting, accent got stronger as the night went on, another genuine bloke

Siamese kitty - nice lady, but don't think we talked much

Rose - same as Siamese kitty... :D I remember being introduced, but...

Hope I haven't mixed up faces and names... I was still recovering from the "mini TV-mods meet up" from the night before! But as BritM said NEVER MET A PERSON I DIDN'T LIKE ON THIS FORUM!!!

Sorry Brit if I 'bailed' early at 3:30 :D but I really wanted a bit of sleep before the flight to Phuket :D .

Teach, next time I'm in bkk I'll PM you and you can get even on the pool at soi 22 :o:D

//edit: I knew I'd forget at least one - bahtandsold. I thought I recognised you, can't think where from.

Edited by RDN

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers all lovely to meet everyone. Definitely was a cracking time....

as BritM said NEVER MET A PERSON I DIDN'T LIKE ON THIS FORUM!!!

Just got in from Pattaya and was going to put in my two satang but I'd just be echoing the previous comments. The above quotes from RDN and Brit sums it up nicely - really a great bunch of folks all round! :o I arrvd late unfortunately but was great to meet a few more TV'rs even briefly. Looking fwd to the next one :D

Siamese Kitty - Yep twas me, and it was good talking/shouting with you! :o

It appears to have all been said. Great night & a good bunch of people.

I had a good chat with Jockster, Young Will, Dereklev, RDN, Kreon, LC, Siamese Kitty and Neo, and managed to at least say hi to most of the others.

Looking forward to the next one.

Rags

It was a top night. A good turn out. More than i expected. So lets see. If my memory serves me right. Heres a list.

Jockstar + missus

Kreon ( well oiled )

LC (looking good as ever)

OxfordWill( handsome the girls said. the girls liked him)

RDN (older than i thought for some reason. Top bloke. Bit of a shark at pool.)

Explorer( nice geezer)

Teach ( Top bloke. I was surprised to hear hes not and has never been a teacher)

Rags ( Nice guy)

Dereklev ( didnt speak to him for too long. But he said he likes my posts. Seems a decent guy.)

dr strangelove( nice guy)

britmaveric ( top bloke. Funny.)

Candyflip( looking well babe)

Siamesekitty ( she turned up later. Her and my missus get on well. Nice chick.)

STROLL( banned member but was great to see him.)

bahtandsold( made it late after getting back from Hau Hin.)

Kat( turned up later at the pool bar.)

DJ Pat( not what i expected but cool to meet him)

Neo( new member. Seems a sound guy. Well he is Scottish :D )

Ace( a low member number but not to many posts. Seemed ok.)

A few others that i cant remember their names right now. I had to leave just after midnight as i had a footy comp with the school team today. We got beat 4-2. Bummer. Anyway if i can think of anymore names i'll let you know. For those who didn't go it was a good night. The vodka shots were nice. But ######ing expensive. 180baht a shot. Ok if you bought 3 it was only 400 baht.

Also what happened to Custard? I heard something about a rash. Dont know what that meant. :o

Nice to meet you guys! I dropped by for only a while, but met most of the ones listed here. But I think there was another guy who wasn't mentioned, Rags (if I heard correctly over the deafening music at titanium). Great guy as well!

If ya notice. I didnt forget about him. :D

Finally managed to retreive my computer from its safe location! I sure wish he would have told me he was closing early Friday and opening maybe Saturday..

I believe all who attended have been mentioned and as all good gigs go I also didn't get to chat with everyone. For those who I missed jawing with here's a good reason to do it again though every two weeks as suggested by Kreon I'm not sure the system will appreciate that regularity. Once every couple of months might please the liver???

I concur with all who praised the evening, I had a great time and it was cool to have a fun night out with so many new faces.

RDN - Thoroughly enjoyed the pool but to my reckoning we finished 4-4 in the end so look forward to doing it again. A seriously good player.

Dereklev - Nice talking with you man, your insight into Koran requires an experience. Oh by the way, what I mentioned to you regarding family life appears to be a false alarm!!!! Ah well nice feeling for a while. Also the guy who was sitting to my left also from Koran with the fruit farms, I can't remember his Nik. please remind me?? Nice talking to you. I will definitely come to experience Koran life for a weekend and will expect a drinking session with you both.

Kroen - Phew Belgium's answer to Oliver reed - nice camera work.

Britmav - Definitely larger than life and a party animal.

Ace - Real shy or just cautious! opened up at the end - good fun.

Oxfordwill - far too good looking for OUR own good, I won't be going on a girlie hunt with you!!!!

Lovelycutie - Swell gal you sure do know how to have a good time and.. you ended up at Ton Thongs on 33 with those of us that lasted til' the end.

Rose - WOW body beautiful - as fit as a butchers dog, you never did get to finish your life story, I'd like to conclude that one. xx

.....and all the others previously mentioned that I did meet and chat with briefly, good on ya. It was a very successful night and look forward to developing the social aspect of meeting a great mixed bunch of real cool dudes.

I returned to the scene of the crime to get reports on our sessions and we all behaved extraordinarilly well considering the flow of booze and we are all welcome back.

Did Dr. Patpong turn up???

Congratulations to us all.

Teach.

Like your BTW comment Brit......... :o

So do I. :D

LC I didn't notice any drooling, but then I'm far too old for you, right?!

Oh dear... you just have no idea!!! :D

Lovelycutie - Swell gal you sure do know how to have a good time and.. you ended up at Ton Thongs on 33 with those of us that lasted til' the end.

Did Dr. Patpong turn up???

I was just learning from the master who was sitting next to me. He drinks better than a fish! Now who's he again? :D

Now that's a very good question. Did my dear Doc show? :D:D

Nice talking to you too Teach.

As I said we are off to the UK on 21st for a couple of months to show off my son.

Once we are back you and any of the others are more than welcome to come to see us in Korat and sample some rural life. :o

The other guy from Korat was Neo.

I am in BKK 19th/20th and am meeting up with Ace (who I saw again last night, we stay at the same hotel) on the 19th. If anyone else wants to meet please PM me.

There was no Dr.PP as far as I was aware..I was on the look out. I did suspect there might have been a couple of shady characters lurking at the other end of the bar simply 'watching'..

I had a good chat with Neo and also Rags who I am surprised doesnt post more frequently.

Teach, in your drunken state (!) you may have forgotten that it wasnt only dereklev you mentioned something regarding family life to! Glad to hear you now know for sure, however! :o

Finally managed to retreive my computer from its safe location! I sure wish he would have told me he was closing early Friday and opening maybe Saturday..

I believe all who attended have been mentioned and as all good gigs go I also didn't get to chat with everyone. For those who I missed jawing with here's a good reason to do it again though every two weeks as suggested by Kreon I'm not sure the system will appreciate that regularity. Once every couple of months might please the liver???

i was suggesting the second friday of each month, possibly at different interesting venue's, i was told that last friday was one of their biggest nights :o

Kroen - Phew Belgium's answer to Oliver reed - nice camera work.

thank the lady that took the shot, pity that you can't barfine them :D

as we had great fun, and would like to keep the mating club going, i am proposing another pissup party let's say on 15th July but at another exciting new location :D

i am seeing the manager/owner tonight for more details and shall inform you all tommorrow :D

like to change the concept a little, like adding food or snacks, and accesability to pool tables :o

as we had great fun, and would like to keep the mating club going, i am proposing another pissup party let's say on 15th July but at another exciting new location :D

i am seeing the manager/owner tonight for more details and shall inform you all tommorrow :D

like to change the concept a little, like adding food or snacks, and accesability to pool tables :o

Hi Kreon

Was really nice meeting you. :D

Will be in the UK for that one...... :D

Look forward to meeting you all again at the next one. :D

I'm LC's niece  :o

ohhh... so u were the gal who came with LC tat night...

Guys who attend the "Pissup Party last 10.06.05" can you post any photos during the party? biggrin.gif

I saw camera flashing many times and kreon has shared only one... anyone has got more pics of that night??? pls share .. next time, i'll take care of pics...

Edited by dr_strangelove

I'm waiting for my cousin brit to recover from the jet lag. I have only two more here. One of me with Rags and dereklev. The other one is me with my niece. :D  :D

Was Rose your niece???? :D:o

Or did I miss her??? :D

Please post the photo of You, Rags and me......and of course the one with your niece. :D