Colored Shirt Fatigue Ignites Nude Farang Protest

george

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Foreigners should know Thai culture strictly forbids nakedness and nudeness and respect should be the order."

euh... this is THE land of prostitution of the planet earth

but nakedness and nudeness is forbidden...

PLEASE stop all the GO GO bars and prostitution parlours or stop your hypocrisy

joke or not, story and reactions here show again how original, well mannered, intelligent and tasteful many representatives of the great superior farang culture are.

Very true

"Foreigners should know Thai culture strictly forbids nakedness and nudeness and respect should be the order.”

Thaibkk, I'm a farang and have no rights in this country but as I can voice my thoughts on here, I would like to say that hypocrisy is abound and no one lesser than yourself, I'm happy to say that I'm NOT german, if I was, I would hang my head in shame at the antics of the STUPID and Disrespectful actions of the naked demonstrators. It's against ALL Thai Culture, they deserve a spell in the BKK Hilton as far as I'm concerned. :)

"Foreigners should know Thai culture strictly forbids nakedness and nudeness and respect should be the order."

Thaibkk, I'm a farang and have no rights in this country but as I can voice my thoughts on here, I would like to say that hypocrisy is abound and no one lesser than yourself, I'm happy to say that I'm NOT german, if I was, I would hang my head in shame at the antics of the STUPID and Disrespectful actions of the naked demonstrators. It's against ALL Thai Culture, they deserve a spell in the BKK Hilton as far as I'm concerned. :)

give me a break,I am German wether I am proud of it ,is my problem,not yoursI am not responsible for actions of some farangs, and how you and other know they were germans not swiss or german speaking austrians.

Go ahead and eat your yorkshire pudding and I dring my Becks beer,Prosit.NO pun intendedx

Are you like the jews and condemm the whole german race (collective guilt,my butt),because some died a natural death?

What we need here is the holy grail ,to drink blood out of it??

a post with profane image has been deleted

please observe forum rules, and also use your common sense!

just because the topic refers to the word nudity, does not mean you can post tasteless pics!

any further such posts/images and your posting rights will be suspended

a post with profane image has been deleted

please observe forum rules, and also use your common sense!

just because the topic refers to the word nudity, does not mean you can post tasteless pics!

any further such posts/images and your posting rights will be suspended

Alright , sorry for that ... :)

quote:

A spokesman from the Thai Culture Ministry, Boonlert Weng, said, "The Nana Entertainment Plaza is no place for foreigners to run naked and free. Foreigners should know Thai culture strictly forbids nakedness and nudeness and respect should be the order."

unquote

the government taking a holier-than-thou stand against disorderly protests is pretty funny. i seem to remember some sort of airport terrorism protest awhile back which led to the current government gaining power.

not that foreigners have the right to do what they want - or really have any rights at all in this crazy country - but it is nice that some farangs stood up to complain. even if they were fat naked Germans.

farangs do stupid things, im bet somebody will actually do this if they get the idea.

Edited by sokal

joke or not, story and reactions here show again how original, well mannered, intelligent and tasteful many representatives of the great superior farang culture are.

Best topic posted here for ages instead of articles from the famous FISH WRAPPERS The Nation and Bangkok Post

Edited by hardy1943

Best topic posted here for ages instead of articles from the famous FISH WRAPPERS The Nation and Bangkok Post

Why do you call them fish wrappers?