:o OK before anybody laughs this is a genuine request. I am looking for TUK TUK dealer or factory that sells NEW TUK TUKs. I have found 2 websites that are very good for exporting TUK TUK to the west. I am looking for a THAI TUK TUK at Thai price and spec, :D My wife says she will never ride on it :D Thanks.

PS looking for delivery 20 days when I am there to pick up.

:o OK before anybody laughs this is a genuine request. I am looking for TUK TUK dealer or factory that sells NEW TUK TUKs. I have found 2 websites that are very good for exporting TUK TUK to the west. I am looking for a THAI TUK TUK at Thai price and spec,  :D My wife says she will never ride on it :D Thanks.

PS looking for delivery 20 days when I am there to pick up.

I'm sure there was a member on here called TukTuk Mike, from Hua Hin I think.... Think his business was exporting Tuk Tuks (with mods so conformed to UK specs), he would most likely be able to help you.

totster :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist!  wink.gif

99073104a4qi.jpg

:D cannot see pic. When I go there it says. This url is not allowed. You can guess where I live in the world!

:D I will look when I am in a country that lets me look where I like on the web. Also thanks for the link. I will follow up after work today :o

Edited by maprao