Thai Visa For My Philippina Wife

Start by telling us what kind of visa and/or extension of stay you have for Thailand.

I have a Retirement Visa and have had it for 8 years. I have to report ever 90 Days and renew my Visa once a year.

Actually you have an extension of stay. Not a Visa.

Your Wife can get the same 12 month extension as your dependent.

2.20 In the case of a family

member of an alien who has been permitted temporary

stay under clauses 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6,2.7, 2.10, 2.12, 2.13,2.4, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17,

2.21, 2.22,2.26,6.29 of this Order (applicable only to parents, spouse, child, adopted child or child of

his/her spouse):

Permission will be

granted for a period of

not more than 1 year at a time.

(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM);

(2) Proof of family relationship;

(3) In the case of a spouse, the marital relationship shall be de

jure (legitimate) and de facto;

Start by telling us what kind of visa and/or extension of stay you have for Thailand.

I have a Retirement Visa and have had it for 8 years. I have to report ever 90 Days and renew my Visa once a year.

Actually you have an extension of stay. Not a Vise extena.

Your Wife can get the same 12 month extension as your dependent.

2.20 In the case of a family

member of an alien who has been permitted temporary

stay under clauses 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6,2.7, 2.10, 2.12, 2.13,2.4, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17,

2.21, 2.22,2.26,6.29 of this Order (applicable only to parents, spouse, child, adopted child or child of

his/her spouse):

Permission will be

granted for a period of

not more than 1 year at a time.

(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM);

(2) Proof of family relationship;

(3) In the case of a spouse, the marital relationship shall be de

jure (legitimate) and de facto;

Thanks for letting me know...... and I will go to Thai Imagration and confirm...... and thanks for letting me know that I have a extension of stay and not actual Visa

Is she here in Thailand or in the Philippines? If here she needs a copy of your passport/extension of stay to obtain a non immigrant O visa entry and then can apply for extension of stay to match you with proof of marriage.

If in the Philippines she can try to obtain the non immigrant O visa but that Thai Embassy is well known for not being friendly for visa issue to anyone.

I also have a Filipina wife living with me here. I have a retirement visa too. When you go to immigration with your wife if she has a non immigrant visa take along your marriage certificate and your wife will receive the same visa as yourself as your dependent. The cost is 1900 baht same as yours. The 800,000 baht you need income is for both of you.. not per person. Best of luck.