Tourist Visa After The 30 Day Waiver

Hello I know questions like this are asked and answered all the time so forgive the redundancy. I am an American who arrived BKK March 9,2010 holding an airfare for round trip of 60 days departing May 6. The first 30 days are up April 8 and I have to do something to stay here the other 30 days. Last year I came for 90 days and went to Savannakhet and received a visa for a total of a 90 day stay. I will be in the BKK area and the Kamphaeng Phet area for the next week. Please advise the most convenient and less costly way to get something to stay for 30 more days for a total of 60 days.

Thank you

1. Air exit/return for 30 days.

2. Land exit/return for 15 days (twice).

3. Land exit for tourist visa/overnight stay and remember holidays coming up.

Ok Air 30 days land 15! Does the countdown for either choice begin when my original ends or from the day I go to say KL to get a 30 day. For instance my first 30 days are up May 8th so if I get to KL on the 6th which day will the new 30 days start counting down from?

Ok Air 30 days land 15! Does the countdown for either choice begin when my original ends or from the day I go to say KL to get a 30 day. For instance my first 30 days are up May 8th so if I get to KL on the 6th which day will the new 30 days start counting down from?

Day one of the 30 days is the day you re enter Thailand.

Day one of the 30 days is the day you re enter Thailand.

When you say KL does that mean Kuala Lampur Malaisia? And which airline will do the best job for price and a quick turn around?