Cheap Houses For Long Term Rent In Pattaya

innerspace

Hi everyone,

I have just made the decision to skip my flight back to the UK and make Pattaya my home for the foreseeable future.

Currently I am living in a room provided by my work but since I will be staying longer I am looking to find my own place in the next few months.

I work at the Jomtien end of Thepprasit so don't want to be too far away from here, but also not too close - a work/home divide is always good! Up to 10-15 mins on the bike would be fine.

Location-wise I prefer places with a little variety of bars/restaurants within walking distance (keeps me off the bike!) yet not right in the middle of the madness.

I don't really mind between apartments/condos or houses, as long as its a nice place to come home to.

Furnished / unfurnished again not much of an issue, as long as the price is right.

Target price would be 5-10k a month if that's manageable.

I have lived for years in Thailand but as far as Pattaya is concerned I haven't really got a clue as to what's on offer for long term rent.

Any recommendations on areas/properties/people to speak to would be great!

Mark

could try on the rethai map to find something http://www.rethai.com/listings/maps?location=pattaya

I think view talay 2 is a bit on the cheap side, along with the apartments near the night markets on theppresit.

also, if you work on theppresit, if you drive towards the beach - just as you come down the small hill past the petrol stations, there's a crossroad on the corner of the new development, opposite the honda bike shop - used to be a kart track, hang a right there, there's lots of rooms for rent down that road, its a long strip, living along that strip would be easy access to most areas in pattaya...