Free Exchange Of Ideas

BLUEEYEDTHAI

Thai Visa has always had specific rules as to what is allowed to be discussed, so if 'Free exchange of ideas" means you can say anything you want, they it has never existed (or at least never in my brief experience here).

Thai Visa has always had specific rules as to what is allowed to be discussed, so if 'Free exchange of ideas" means you can say anything you want, they it has never existed (or at least never in my brief experience here).

Pardon me sir but, I do'nt recall speaking of saying anything I want.Please kind sir correct me if I'm wrong.What I'm referring to is overly sensative censorship. :)

Pardon me sir but, I do'nt recall speaking of saying anything I want.Please kind sir correct me if I'm wrong.What I'm referring to is overly sensative censorship. :)

Look at the forums button above, it brings down a dropdown list .. pick the first one ( forum rules )

Look at the forums button above, it brings down a dropdown list .. pick the first one ( forum rules )

Been there done that. Instead of hiding behind forum rules how about a straight forward logical discussion or, is that to much work?