Nirvana Place Resort & Spa - What Is Nearby To Do?

holidaze

Hi,

My Husband and I have been holidaying in Thailand for the last 5 years but have never actually been to Pattaya.

We have no idea of what's is where so my questions are:

1. What else is near Nirvana Place Resort?

2. Where are some good places to eat?

3. What are some fun things to do?

4. How far is the beach? Can we walk there?

Any other pertinent information that you feel we should know.

Thanks

Hello,

Nirvana Place is on Theppraya Rd., between Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. It's about a 5-10 minute baht bus ride to the beach from there; there's your water sports. At the beach, there are lots of Thai and farang restaurants, so don't worry at all about eating. Lots of bars in the area, too, so don't worry about drinking. 15 minute baht bus ride into Pattaya city; so there's your shopping, more restaurants and crazier nightlife.

Many things to do around Pattaya:

Elephant schools, Floating Market, Sanctuary of Truth, Jungle Adventure Aerial Track, Nong Nuch Botanical Gardens, Muay Thai matches, Day on Koh Larn, Rent a boat, Fishing, Scuba diving, Donate to the Pattaya Orphanage, etc., etc.

Good luck (and Hello, Welcome!)-

Edited by Michaelaway

Hi - You also have two restaurants in the building: Mata Hari and Manhattan Steak House.

Walk outside and take a "baht bus" to Jomtien - Baht 10 each. Cross the road and take a baht bus into Pattaya - Baht 10 each.

There are a few bars and restaurant within walking distance of your Hotel. e.g. Cafe De Amis, Sugar Hut. As michaelaway says there is lots to see and do in Pattaya and the surrounds.

I am sure you will enjoy it all.

Nirvana is at the top of a hill that separates Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. It is situated on a busy main road that connects these two resort areas. It is a very nice hotel but it is not located within walking distance of any of the tourist beaches or other attractions of Pattaya/Jomtien. However, as has been said, it is on the baht-bus line so getting to the main tourist areas of Pattaya/Jomtien is very easy.

There are numerous restaurants in the immediate vicinity, with one of Pattaya's best, Mata Hari, located in the hotel lobby.

Edited by FarangBuddha