How To Increase Size Of Thai Font On Web Pages

kokesaat

A number of months ago I messed around with various settings on my computer and ended up with Thai fonts showing up on web pages in very small sizes. The size of the English font is fine, but thai fonts are too small to read. Before I messed around with my computer, I didn't have this problem

I've since bought a new computer, Win 7 Pro (authentic version) installed, and I have the same problem. I'm using Opera 10.51

I suspect there's a setting that I can change that will increase the size of the Thai font in webpages but not change the size of the English font. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Attached is a printscreen of a thaivisa page with thai and english fonts

Untitled_1.doc

Go to Opera browser Settings >> Preferences >> Advanced >> Fonts.

Configure Opera to use "Tahoma" (16pt) instead of Times New Roman as shown below.

That helps. I was hoping, though, to be able to increase the size of the Thai font without do the same for the English font. But if all else fails, this'll do. Thanks

Since Firefox has had quite a bit of bad press on this forum lately, I'd like to point out that Firefox allows font attributes configured per language! So one can easily increase the font size for Thai text.

post-73027-1270444428_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised that Opera doesn't have that feature... what is behind the 'international fonts' button on the screenshot that Supernova provided?

welo