Best Go Kart Track

sokal

I don't care how old the track is but I just want the closest thing to a pro kart. The new one in patts is cool because you get your lap times at the end but the karts are a little doggy. I went to an older track last time but I cant remember the name. The track was faster then the new one, especially if you have racing experience.

Bira is definitely the best around, they have 4 stroke 390cc karts for beginners capable of around 80 km/h, or 2 stroke Rotax karts for experienced/ pro drivers which will reach up to 120 km/h. Definitely the only place near Pattaya with these kind of karts, and the longest track around to boot.

If money doesn't matter, go to Bira Circuit at Highway 36. Coming from Pattaya, drive up Soi Siam Country Club and go always straight (following the road...) until you hit the highway. There you either turn left on the dirt road (if you have a 4x4...) or turn left and take two -turns to get there.

They have a pro track and Rotax engines.

Also recommendable is the Pattaya Speedway on Thepprasit Soi 9.

The one at Bali Hai is nice set and all, but the 4-stroke engines just don't do it for me.

Yep, concur with Bira.

If you plan to drive often for a month or more, you have the option of taking a membership (last I checked 3000 Baht/month).

Suddenly cuts cart rental in half, so the 2-strokes come down to 500 Baht from 1000 Baht. 6 sets and your membership is paid back.

To top it of, once you get the track to know using the 2-strokes, you can also rent proper Tony-karts. These are proper competition karts, and come with the expensive extra soft tires, so you can really scream around the track.

The Tony-karts are only available to members!