Carpet Cleaning In Pattaya?

hughden

• 4 years later...
i have had carpets cleaned successfully by Home Maid cleaning services

you can call Eu at 081 377 0311

do they clean oriental rugs too and do they come to your house?

they certainly come to your house Naam

i am not sure about oriental rugs though, i have used them only for carpeted bedrooms

i would talk to her about it, she speaks pretty good english and may come for a look before deciding

i hope that helps

The last cleaning service i used sprayed my carpets with some cleaning fluid which went onto the tiles in my lounge and to this day they are still stained from the over-spray.

Same on my drive where they cleaned my three piece suite and the over-spray stained the tiles.

The stains didn’t show until the day after and when I got them back they denied it was the spray.

Top care cleaning was the outfit.

And very expensive for what they did.

• 4 weeks later...
Why is it so difficult to find a carpets and blankets cleaning service ?

Any help ?

Thanks.

I reckon some of the difficulty is borne out of not being able to purchase the right sort of machines to do a decent job.

How can you operate a cleaning business with second class machines and tools?

In the UK i have a Hoover vacuum cleaner that converts into a carpet cleaner and does a great job when used with (Johnson's cleaner) and if i could buy one in Thailand i wouldn’t hesitate but to this day i’ve yet to see one.

Why is it so difficult to find a carpets and blankets cleaning service ? Any help ? Thanks.

because most privat homes and condos are tiled. i guess hotels with carpeted flooring use their own shampooing equipment. a real problem is when you have expensive oriental rugs and two dogs which you got as puppies and housetrained them.

:)

• 10 months later...

Why is it so difficult to find a carpets and blankets cleaning service ?

Any help ?

Thanks.

Go to View Talay Condo 2 Building B Jomtien

Ground floor Laundry

An Australian guy called Chris and his Thai lady Dhow have a laundry and he has recently imported the industrial cleaning equipment you need to get carpets, curtains and upholstery cleaned, also car seats etc...does house visits.

Dont know costs. or Phone number - sorry....but they are who you are looking for....:jap:

• 11 months later...

Bump!

Anyone seen any carpet cleaners in HomePro, Homeworks and the like? There's bugger all available in the Isaan boonies so just wondering if cosmopolitan Pattaya with all the retirees with their Axminsters and Wiltons has something for cleaning in the home without me lugging the carpets to Chris & Dhow's place in Jomtien.

Thanks!

NL