Western/asian Couples Wanted For Documentary Film

Hollywood3000

Our documentary film is looking for Western men who are married to or in a long term relationship with Asian women. The film explores the experiences of western men who have chosen to be with Asian women. If chosen the interview will take 2 hours at your home or a cafe close to your home and it pays a flat $20 USD. Send a pic of you and your wife/GF to be considered to

If you know a of better place to post this notice please let me know.

Thanx,

Tim

It Pays a flat $20 ????

Are you looking for someone so close to the breadline that they'd be prepared to publicly humiliate themselves for $20?

This is not exactly inviting a wholesome view of a respectable and professional couple is it?

I can't imagine anyone other than the most desperate of people agreeing to something like this - which then leads me to wonder what kind of range of couple you are looking for and to what extent the result will have been distorted from Mr Average Johnny Foreigner married to Mrs Asian Ann.

Edited by richard_smith237

Do you have your own electricity? My house does not have electricity. Does my wife have to wear clothes? Do you want to talk to my wife? Like with words? She doesn’t speak any English. Well, she’s not really my wife but we do have a long term relationship. Is it OK if I wear a mask?

You're right guys, my mistake, I shouldn't have offered any money, for it's not about the money. Usually for documentary films the filmmaker doesn't offer a dime because some people just wish to tell a story that is near to their heart and aren't looking for money. So if you do know of couples who want to tell their story about how they met and fell in love and how it's going as a western/Asian couple then I'd appreciate you sending them my way. Heck, I'll even be a nice guy a buy them a meal ($20) for their 2 hours of talking about themselves.

It Pays a flat $20 ????

Are you looking for someone so close to the breadline that they'd be prepared to publicly humiliate themselves for $20?

This is not exactly inviting a wholesome view of a respectable and professional couple is it?

I can't imagine anyone other than the most desperate of people agreeing to something like this - which then leads me to wonder what kind of range of couple you are looking for and to what extent the result will have been distorted from Mr Average Johnny Foreigner married to Mrs Asian Ann.

Wow, the fear is running rampant. Man up brother, not everyone is out to tag you as a loser perv.

You're not looking for any high flyers who met whilst working together for a multi national company are you ?

No but teeth and hair and sober would be nice.

If see you like Bukowski: i would imagine no teeth, dribbling drunk and hairy ass would be more interesting. Live on Bukowski..... :)

You're right guys, my mistake, I shouldn't have offered any money, for it's not about the money. Usually for documentary films the filmmaker doesn't offer a dime because some people just wish to tell a story that is near to their heart and aren't looking for money. So if you do know of couples who want to tell their story about how they met and fell in love and how it's going as a western/Asian couple then I'd appreciate you sending them my way. Heck, I'll even be a nice guy a buy them a meal ($20) for their 2 hours of talking about themselves.

Easy way..Fade away mate

Hard way..Stay and get abused

It cost's us a lot of time and money to get our stories

:)

Edited by Slaps

Easy way..Fade away mate

Hard way..Stay and get abused

It cost's us a lot of time and money to get our stories

:)

I'm from California friend, I'm a dude...I am not a or your mate. Bring on the abuse.

660 baht for a meal for two! No drinks? I dropped 2000 baht on lunch at MK today for myself and an anorexic aerobic dancer.

660 baht for a meal for two! No drinks? I dropped 2000 baht on lunch at MK today for myself and an anorexic aerobic dancer.

Good for you! Atta boy! I hope you enjoyed him!

Hollywood, I think your onto something here, you need not pay to interview as you are doing it here on ThaiVisa, as a good percent of TV members have Thai wives and spend there time here instead of with their wives. good luck with the doco, keep me/us posted

Quote Bukowski:

BEER

I don't know how many bottles of beer

I have consumed while waiting for things

to get better

I dont know how much wine and whisky

and beer

mostly beer

I have consumed after

splits with women-

waiting for the phone to ring

waiting for the sound of footsteps,

and the phone to ring

waiting for the sounds of footsteps,

and the phone never rings

until much later

and the footsteps never arrive

until much later

when my stomach is coming up

out of my mouth

they arrive as fresh as spring flowers:

"what the hel_l have you done to yourself?

it will be 3 days before you can fuc_k me!"

the female is durable

she lives seven and one half years longer

than the male, and she drinks very little beer

because she knows its bad for the figure.

while we are going mad

they are out

dancing and laughing

with horney cowboys.

well, there's beer

sacks and sacks of empty beer bottles

and when you pick one up

the bottle fall through the wet bottom

of the paper sack

rolling

clanking

spilling gray wet ash

and stale beer,

or the sacks fall over at 4 a.m.

in the morning

making the only sound in your life.

beer

rivers and seas of beer

the radio singing love songs

as the phone remains silent

and the walls stand

straight up and down

and beer is all there is.

What is purpose of documentary? I am sure you have some sort of premise or objective to achieve?

It's to shed light on the differences between Western women and Asian women. It tells the stories of a wide variety of men who discovered Asian women and Asian culture and decided it was a better fit for them. It tells the stories of the Asian wives and GF's and why they chose a foreigner over a Asian man. It shatters the old myths about mixed marriages and "mail order brides" and explains the new connection of the east and west through the internet, Skype and webcams. It shows how fat western women are and their rapid loss of femininity. But most of all it shows that Western/Asian relationships can and do work and in many ways are far better that western/western relationships.

Hollywood, I think your onto something here, you need not pay to interview as you are doing it here on ThaiVisa, as a good percent of TV members have Thai wives and spend there time here instead of with their wives. good luck with the doco, keep me/us posted

Quote Bukowski:

BEER

I don't know how many bottles of beer

I have consumed while waiting for things

to get better

I dont know how much wine and whisky

and beer

mostly beer

I have consumed after

splits with women-

waiting for the phone to ring

waiting for the sound of footsteps,

and the phone to ring

waiting for the sounds of footsteps,

and the phone never rings

until much later

and the footsteps never arrive

until much later

when my stomach is coming up

out of my mouth

they arrive as fresh as spring flowers:

"what the hel_l have you done to yourself?

it will be 3 days before you can fuc_k me!"

the female is durable

she lives seven and one half years longer

than the male, and she drinks very little beer

because she knows its bad for the figure.

while we are going mad

they are out

dancing and laughing

with horney cowboys.

well, there's beer

sacks and sacks of empty beer bottles

and when you pick one up

the bottle fall through the wet bottom

of the paper sack

rolling

clanking

spilling gray wet ash