Best Place To Exchange Thai Baht For Aud

traderjm

Hey,

My family and I will be flying out later this week to Australia to avoid that nonsense called Songkran again this year. We went there a couple of years ago and I can't for the life of me remember where we did our exchange to Aussie dollars.

I know when I would come from Canada to here as a visitor so many years ago I always brought my Canuck bucks with me and exchanged them here and got a much better rate than I could have in Canada.

So am I better off to take THB with me to Sydney and exchange it there?? Or better off to exchange it at Swampy before I leave?

Plus I note some crazy rates today while looking around,

Kbank - 30.43

SCB - 30.62

TMB - 30.22

Pretty wide range somebody is making a lot off the spread on some of those rates..

Looking forward to your replies,

TIA

Edited by traderjm

Always think of Super rich like MJo mentioned they ALWAYS offer the best rates in Thailand over the banks and other various exchanges. if you want their current rates search on google "super rich 1965" and you'll find the website(cant give it out here).

Super rich opposite of central world. Providing it is open and the red shirts have not blocked access.

I went to this super rich once, it was absolute chaos, busy with no proper queues, touts on the doors, no real security.

Super rich opposite of central world. Providing it is open and the red shirts have not blocked access.

I went to this super rich once, it was absolute chaos, busy with no proper queues, touts on the doors, no real security.

theres a super rich booth now at phrom phon bts station.

It sure is, organised chaos! Always in and out in less then 5 minutes and ALWAYS the best rate in Thailand. They have other branches now but the best rate is always at the one near Big C.