How Bloody Really Hot Is It Today ?

orang37

44 is highly unlikely, assuming standard measurements are taken.

Why would it be; it made 42 couple times last year going by standard (shade) measurements, so what's another couple of ongsa given the right conditions?

Would love for you do a separate thread on Kumming and if it includes golfing there even better...

very interested in the place as a short holiday escape from this weather..

I will add was in the heart of isaan the other day and actually hotter and felf more humid. But the really difference is where it cools down in the late evening/early morning in CM, no such luck in isaan...

Hot 24 hours a day!

CB

Would love for you do a separate thread on Kumming and if it includes golfing there even better...

very interested in the place as a short holiday escape from this weather..

This is my 1st time in China. I just wanted to try out Kunming. No plan to live here yet?

Getting back to CM weather. Unless this spring is so much worst than the last 3 1/2 years I have been living in CM, I was never bothered by the weather. Maybe, it is because I am tolerate of different weather conditions, being from NYC, riding my bicycle year round in CM and NYC, and DON'T personally use A/C. Wait a minute, last year during middle of March to middle of May, I was in the south of India. Now, that can be a hot place.

Anything over 30 degrees is hot to me nowadays......and here in CM, it's the dirty air that goes with the hot. The only solution short of hanging out in the malls is to go UP in elevation at least 1,000mtrs and I'm looking for a place to chill out during this season especially if predictions turn out to be true....that we are heading into el nino and will have a cycle of hotter than normal weather. I don't wanna suffer that.

Since I've been home in Canada for a week we could use a LITTLE of your heat. There is fresh snow on the hills behind town and it's cooler now than it was in February during the Olympics.

Mt_Arrowsmith_1.jpg

No matter though, I'm spending the weekend with old friends and dining better than you guys in Chiang Mai

ALBERNI_DINERS_CLUB_5.jpg

That is fresh prawns, halibut and crab we are eating.

Crab_halibut_prawns.sized.jpg