Results Of The Political Crisis By The End Of Songkran 2010

Jingthing

Who will be in power by the end of Songkran?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well a state of emergency has been proclaimed. Reports are the red leadership has declared war on the legal government of the Kingdom of Thailand. Clearly, historic times. Will there a change in power by the end of Songkran? What is your prediction for the results by then?

The OP states 'the legal Government of Thailand'. That's the whole point of the present situation, the 'reds' state that the present Govt. was installed after an 'illegal' coup, and dubious legal proceedings leading to banning of legitamately elected political parties. The only way out of this mess is for new elections to be held as soon as possible.

Winniekins, there have been numerous rumors that Abhisit won't last even days now and pressure for him to step down from PM now. So yes while there are various scenarios where he would still be PM by the end of Songkran, there are also scenarios where he would not. Caving into the red's unreasonable ultimatum is just one of many possible outcomes anyway.

Edited by Jingthing

Actually, idea of putting another Democrat in place has been bandied about by some of the Thai poo-yais, but I voted for Abhsit. Everyone, including myself, keeps on underestimating him.

I fully agree(if you dont mind) but who?

I know of one such choice!

His name is prayoonrat Seenhanat,and at the present he is the head of the crime/narcotic suppression unit.

FBI educated in the states ,clean record,good connections,call him to be Prime Minister.

You will not regret it.

Just like TV,if you have good connections,thenyou have good programs.

Now I READ;

"Everyone,including himself(Abhishit the incumbent PM) keeps on underestimating himself"

(tongue in cheek).

So most people think the honorable PM Abhisit will last through Songkran. We will know soon enough! I hope he makes it much longer than that. Not that he is perfect, but he seems much better than any of the other possible alternatives I have heard about.

Another completely worthless poll

yes indeed, it is

You don't follow the news, do you? There are many people calling for Abhisit not only to dissolve the parliament but ALSO to step down.

Yes I do know the news and what see is its not going to happen any time soon. There are many people calling for the Goverment to take a tougher stand and start aresting Red shirts who are not following the LAW. so there is trouble ahead.

The coolest thing about this poll is that we will know rather soon just how smart the predictors are. No need to wait years, only days, what's not to like?

ive come to the conclusion jt is a dramaqueen!

Flattery will get you everywhere.

post-37101-1270821735_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Thasin himself has voiced an opinion on this poll by way of his latest call in:

During the bad-signal video link, Thaksin insisted he was healthy, slammed the media's propaganda and predicted the Abhisit Vejjajiva government would only last a few more days.
The Nation Edited by Jingthing