Orange Juice

Takeo

Granted not the most exciting topic ever (though i doubt the most dull). I simply want to know if anyone knows where i may get orange juice without the bits (pulp). The only i know of is the small bottles of tropicana found in 7/11 etc. But if anyone knew of a brand that is sold in tesco or something it would really help me out.

Its just a personal preference, that i dont really like little bits of orange floating around in the juice i am trying to drink. At the same time if you like pulp then go for it, but personally i just like the juice to be just that juice.

Its just a personal preference, that i dont really like little bits of orange floating around in the juice i am trying to drink. At the same time if you like pulp then go for it, but personally i just like the juice to be just that juice.

When pulp 'sacks' are floating and this means it's not real oj but made from concentrate with water added, like Malee, UFC and all the cheap ones. The oj concentrate comes from e.g. Spain in large barrels, the dried 'pulp' from Greece and the water has been added locally, also vitamines are added separately. It's messing around with food and don't like it, just when thirsty or a promotion I buy it. Most Tipco products are real and not made from contrate.

The real thing, fresh juice is squeezed not more then 3 minutes ago. When older then 10 minutes it's not fresh anymore and looses quality rapidly.

oj concentrate, to be frozen and shipped

orangejuiceconcentrate.jpg

ephemera01.gif

Cheers.

Edited by ManilaLover

Just go to any street vendor and ask for "nam som." You will get a bottle or glass of fresh squeezed OJ with no pulp.

Not really, everything orange and liquid they call 'naam som' even Fanta. nooo.gif

Well yeah ..... everything in context ..... right? I assume the OP knows the difference between a fruit stand and a soda stand.

Just go to any street vendor and ask for "nam som." You will get a bottle or glass of fresh squeezed OJ with no pulp.

And why you think 'naam som' has no pulp ? Perhaps when you ask for 'naam som mai sai pulp' it works out better. Really I have bought several oj's on the street but they alsys have 'p'

Tssssss... this is gonna be a real pulp topic schater.gif

Didnt think id get such a response, but thank you anyways. And also i am aware of the diference between fanta and oj, but never the less thank you for the warning. Looks like ill look out for Tipco then. I have seen a few of the street venders but they do tend to have pulp. And it really just isnt my thing